April 29, 2012

#34

So full from dinner still i feel like im about to explode any minute... omg :S
Hahaha ate like there was a famine before this or something idk what's wrong w me
ITCHY MOUTH.
Hahaha once my mouth touches food.... it's over. 
^ kg like anything, i think ive put on around 4kg alr, since a levels ended.
Ya, i probably will put back on all the weight ive lost last year soon.. yes i know i am chubbier/fatter/more propserous etc etc etc so dont have to remind me on fs i am v self aware (and insecure) but ok sigh
Okay other than this whole weight shit, dinner was good cuz it's actually kinda rare for all of us to be free & get together for dinner since we are all always busy w our own stuff. like work, army, school etc. Haha so yeah, pretty good mini family bonding session over dinner :) 
We ate at some super deserted place, it was such a LONGGGG drive into the place. Like past all the forest or something, so scary... like our reception got lost halfway then it kinda reminded me of those horror films wtf hahahahahah then i got a bit paranoid but errr... maintain. hahahaha okay but then when we reached the place, it wasn't scary at all, a proper eating place at least :>
 
this was some signature prawn dish hahaahahahaha i forgot to take a pic of the prawns instead -.- oops hehe
 
It's not like classy or wtv, it was like this village style place, quite cosy and nice
not forgetting GOOD FOOD ^^v
I think that's one of the most important part right hahahaha
I had so many clams and everything
My clothes feel like swimsuit now. SUPER TIGHT ESP MY SHORTS
I can imagine the button from my shorts flying out cuz my stomach can no longer be contained hahahaha fml.
Glued to bed right now carrying this massive food baby.
I really cannot move... omg i need some saving :O
Hahahaha

kay anyway had work in the day! Work was.... okay i guess. 
Ohhhh there was this uncle who came to order yogurt and he asked me 
"What's cereal in chinese?" (speaking in chinese language)
......... idk what cereal was in chinese!! Anw it's not mai pian, in case you guys think it is!! I googled it. Hahaha anw i told him idk right then i told him 'oh those stuff u eat for breakfast' HAHAHA
then when he was paying right
he asked if i was from sg and why i cant speak chinese. I was like 'i can.'
and him, 'YOU NEVER LEARN CHINESE AH' 
_|_ .......... i took higher chinese ok uncle.
omg... lol hahahahaha it was damn insulting but q amusing at the same time
tho he made me sound damn stupid lol
So after work on my way to raffles city on the train, i googled 'what is cereal in chinese'
So this is the answer!!
HAHAHA i bet nobody knew it was called 'gu lei shi pin' srsly..
hahahahaha so random right lol
anw look at the bottom part..
'DO CHINESE PEOPLE EAT CEREAL W CHOPSTICKS' HAHAHAHAHAHA damn freaking racist really.. hahahahha then i immediately pictured someone eating fruity pebbles w chopsticks and i lol-ed to myself on the train (again) hahahahha retarded
Anyway.. maybe it is true..
that chinese people eat cereal w chopsticks
MEET CHRISTINA
HAHAHAHA 
The true chinese, respect #asianpride 
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment