April 16, 2012

#21

So today at work, i suddenly received this twitter notification from jon tang that i got 'stomped'
and i got sent into this panic attack for awhile cuz apparently he said that it was about me
'MOLESTING A KID'?
I was like HUH WTF since when did i even touch a kid!?!?!
Omg shock of my life
then i went to check out the website and i saw.....
this:
Hahahahahhaa *heaves a sigh of relief*
My heart almost fell out before i saw the exact post k, srsly. Thank goodness.
But really... me molesting a kid...?? I'm not a paedo :< I love kids, but im not!!
Btw, those two girls w me
thats my bestfriend on the extreme right and her sister in the middle! :) <3

k, anyway, during work i also received a call from SMU (yay!!!)
For an interview for social sciences, hahaha yay yay finally
I thought i was unwanted haha okay hope my interview goes well this wednesday :)
-Fingers crossed!-

I've been having this weird feeling in my head the whole day.
I think it's probably because i slept w my hair wet last night :(

Urghhhh i kinda tried drying it for a bit but idk why my head is like that lol
Hahaha okay but it's not like super painful but just.. so weird haha
My throats starting to hurt too, must be all the late nights bleagh
BUT ANYWAY.
Just received a letter from world vision!

Say hellooo to my sponsored child! :')
Hehehe so exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment