April 19, 2012

#22

I'm up really early today cuz a bee flew into my room (AGAIN)
omg it was right above me? Urgh this is like the second time this week!
Disrupt my sleep >:( damn 
Have been spending so much money for the past two days
It's insane. 
I am officially broke :< not kidding!
No more shopping for me lol i think i need to get someone to hide my nets for me
CAN'T FIND = CAN'T SPEND = WEALTHY ME (in 10 years) 
Hahaha it's so lame how ive been working for so long but yet i don't have a single cent in my savings account.
Joke . com
Idk why i can't save... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG W ME :O
Hahaha okay but a lot a lot of the money i spend goes to cab drivers...
I am trying to cut down i am i am sigh
but it's just so... tempting :<
Okay i need a car. but then again, I CAN'T DRIVE! Hahahaha
okay but srsly i better learn to be more thrifty. I think the way i spend would scare every man away HAHA
SPINSTER4LIFE
I don't really foresee myself getting married lol k wtv.... :<

kay so ANYWAY!!! Hahahaha
haven't worked in 2 days- i feel weird lol this is bad
i am a workaholic.... :O no. no no no
hahaha oh well. Met nicole on tuesday to shop! Hahaha 
Bought a number of stuff.. $$$ goodbye fly away~
BUT I LOVE MISS SELFRIDGE MORE THAN ANYTHING <3
I love i love i love, i wish i could buy the whole shop :'( :'( :'( 
Hahahaha also met nicole's parents for dinner!
Went to grand hyatt hotel for a local style buffet at straitskitchen
it was yummy ^^ tho i didn't eat a lot a lot cuz i was quite full but ya! 
Thank you papa and mama chua for the dinner treat tho <3 
Super lovely people :')
nicole idk if you'll see this but im gg to treat ur mum 10x of meesua HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ^.^v
pictures from tuesday:
Yesterday was a pretty fun day too! Went for my smu interview for school of social sciences :)
Thanks bev for ur moral support before my interview! Hahahaha had the funniest convo with regards to what to wear for the interview in the morning HAHAHAHA literally lol-ed at my phone the whole time omggggg hahaha thanks for helping me w my outfit!!! HAHA <3
Anyway! the interview...
It was alright, thankful cuz the people in my group were like all super friendly :D
it was a group interview btw! So yeah, it was easy to carry out the discussion :)
Idk if i will get in but.... ya tried my best~ :)
Met pau in town after to shop and stuff! <3
 Hehe i love you!!
THANKS FOR UR MORAL SUPPORT ;)
winkywinkywinkyyyy~~~ :*

Had such a good good time for the past two days
FUN FUN FUN EVERYDAY whee
okay maybe not.. there's work today! Hahahah but am heading to sp to visit my leedle sister, charm and jed for a bit before work :) YAY!
Also, i'm working w cherie today!
for the FIRST time ever after such a long long time, i've realised hehe excite :)
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment