April 14, 2012

#18

Am currently super wide awake now thanks to the nap i took at 8pm.
Hahaha my body clock is crazy, i don't even think i'd ever fix it..
Gonna die when school starts in august. Hahaha speaking of which,

I've not received anything from any unis! :<
Is it because i submitted super late, or is it because they don't want me :S
Hahah please take me O:(

Okay nevermind, moving on!
I don't really know what to blog about, it's alr 4am and i'm kinda like mind-blocked HAHA
So i'm just gonna upload photos~ yeap hehe
Some pics at work:
Hahahaha i love this pic. Al's face is super epic. And mine.. the ultimate duckface
LOL winner ^.^v
Love this girl a lot :*
Some pics at Butter Factory:
My beautiful girls :)
Zouk:
I love you cheryl!
Can't put my love for u in words cuz it's so so so much HAHA
<3 BFF 4 life <3
Had good fun w everyone, it was nice meeting/bumping into people :)
Especially those ive not seen in the longest time! Haha
Congrats to all my NS friends on pop-ing! Hahaha
Hope y'all had a good break~

oh yes, on wednesday, i also met the worst cab driver EVER in my entire life
Cab fare from my house to butter was like 40 bucks?!
I almost fainted srsly. Anyway he was being such a dick!
Like i told him the way to go and he just had to go into the other expressway which we previously turned out off after a super long ride to find a u turn. Didn't make any sense to me.. what was the point of finding the u turn to get onto the other express way??
We ended up on the same one (the longest route EVER)
It was crazy -rage-
okay but i really couldn't do anything cuz we were in the middle of the expressway.
If i got out of it halfway, i think i don't even have to go to butter alr. HAHA doubt i would even be able to get another cab/lift/anything
then good luck to me, i'll have to walk home from the expressway i think i will take at least 2 days to get back HAHA my own sundown marathon
k anw, he was also driving at a super slow speed on a clear road.. omg :(
SCHEMING UNCLE i h8 u >:(
Honestly i really detest cab drivers like that.
Why do i always encounter such stuff
Do i have an extremely street dumb look? Maybe :S
But still. omg to think i was so happy when i went to gothere.sg, thinking that i could finally give directions to the cab driver (& act like i know the roads super well) BUT NOOOO.
Plan failed. & Waste my $$$ :<
I've been spending too much on cabs, again.
I need to cut down. Cabs are such a waste of money. What am i doing lol

Okay, almost 430am now! I reaaaally shouldn't have napped just now, sigh.
Am also starving right now, but.. SELF CONTROL.
I must not eat anything :( it's too late
sorry tummy.
it's growling/making sounds
phantom of the opera musical in my stomach hahahaha
kay i shall force myself to sleep after this post.
Gotta wake up at 930am tomorrow to go to the Blackberry Service Centre!
Need to get my bb fixed, there's something wrong w my appworld and it sucks because
I HAVENT HAD WHATSAPP FOR 1.5 MONTHS ALR
Haha i hope i get it fixed :)
SC CARNIVAL AFTER THAT w cheryl! <3
Omg nostalgia (': those were the days
x

No comments:

Post a Comment