April 1, 2012

#15

Such a happy girl now cuz I managed to give my shift away for tomorrow!!!
I LOVE YOU NICOLE CHUA
So much love hugs and kisses for youuuu SAVIOUR <3
YAY hahaha how was the weeked guys~
I spent my whole weekend seeing miss althea han hahahahaha
But it's okay weekend's still good cuz i enjoy working w leedle A O:)Hahahaha
People watching at cck is kinda....... interesting (?) though...... hahhaha
There are all sorts of people here haha anw ytd we saw this abusive parent
I think she was angry at her kid or smth, and she just like pinched his cheek until his whole set of teeth were showing?? And he was like crying alr i think. Omg so scary. I don't understand why some parents can do that to their kid it's damn bad. Not that i've any right to tell any of them how they should discipline their kid but SRSLY... unnecessary :S poor kid.
Haha i wonder how i'd be like as a mum next time hahaha
I think i will spoil my kid cuz i will never be able to scold him/her!! Hahaha
Just bake cookies/cupcakes/muffins and prepare lunchboxes everyday lol quite fun hahahahahha life of a housewife~

Kay anw... is it true that if i shower so late everyday i will get rheumatism????
Cuz my mum keeps telling me that rheumatism's gonna be my bestfriend lol
So she's like nagging at me like mad to go shower asap every night and it gets kinda frustrating >:O
Actually i think i kinda have rhuematism alr!! But just that idk if its due to this or not? Haha i had it since i was primary 4 tho.. NOT KIDDING. Hahaha i think i have a health of an oldie. My joints and all are kinda weak also, my muscle ached the next day after walking up the overhead bridge twice -.- + my arm muscle started aching too cuz i had such a hard time opening three cans of peaches w the can opener HAHAHA so so weak!!! how :S
Sigh i think i should really go shower soon then, shall not risk it further hahaha

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE SIMS2 DELUXE I JUST BOUGHT AFTER I SHOWER
YAYYYYYY Hahaha i wanna buy sims3 tho but its so expensive :<
Does anyone have it.... CAN LEND ME PLEAAAAASE :D
I will love you forever <3 Hahahahahahahhaha
okay nvm i am q contented w my sims2 alr hahaha yay so happy
+ i can finally sleep in tomorrow!! Saturday night shift followed by full shift today srsly last warning. Hahah i need r e s t
(after entertainment) Hahahahahaha
okay goodbye everyone, have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment