April 25, 2012

#27

My bestfriend on my twitter timeline:
@quintessencherl "Don't know when this heartache of homesickness will go away. So tough to deal with it during the exam period."

Saw this tweet and i couldnt help but to feel so sad seeing it
Immediately ran to my room, grabbed my markers and a piece of paper and....
HERE IS ONE BIG FAT WET VIRTUAL KISS FOR U CHERYL!!!
This is so terribly unglam- makeup less and in home clothes but nvmmm i don't care 
HAHAHA i hope this pic made u smile at least a little!
Anyway, i just wanna say 
HANG IN THERE BESTIE <3
I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time this time, again :<
And thanks for always being so understanding towards me :)
Anw I LOVE YOU SUPER A LOT AND I HOPE YOU'LL CHEER UP SOON
I have tons of faith in you, keep believing in urself ok!
I will be waiting for you to come home!!!
SLEEPOVER/CLUB/KARAOKE/BEACH/SWIM/ETC WHEN YOURE BACK ;)
Meanwhile, study hard ok! *pompomdance*
You're stronger than this and you'll pull through
You always do babygirl :)
I know you can because you always give me the best advices when it comes to tough times like these
YOU'RE INCREDIBLE <:
Smileeeeee babe,
HERE FOR U FOREVER AND ALWAYS
Please cheer up beautiful girl <3
love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment