April 22, 2012

#23

Finally a day off from work..
But somehow i woke up super early as usual wtffff
Can't get back to sleep >:( omg
kayyy so i have the whole day free today, still undecided of what to do!
I feel so lazy to go anywhere but yet SO BORED 
sigh

My sister just texted me awhile ago to accompany her to do her mani somewhere near my place
but... urgh idk hahahaha this woman only ask me out when she needs me 
BUT WHEN I ASK HER RIGHT.. SHE'S LIKE STRAIGHTAWAY
"NO"
really, like a boss know her rejection.
Give u a taste of ur own medicine HAHAHAHAHA omg im so evil.
And she just texted me 'PRIEST LAH'
HAHAHAHAAHA wtf. 
Should i.......................
Hahahahaha okay fine maybe i will. I most probably will...... 
wow i feel like a recycled bin
USE ME ONLY SRSLY...
I can totally picture her:
"YES!!! EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!!" ....
Or maybe i might head to lisa's later! HAHAHA my old flame. It's so funny we were whatsapping each other last night about how her dad might react if he knew i was coming over. Hahahahaha epic
cuz ytd she just told me that her dad told her to take our r/s status on fb off:
Hahahahaha damn funny omg
and part of our convo last night.....
 hahahahaha lmfao
ok laaaaah but we are not lesbians of course hahahaha 
but ok... CHEERS TO SINGLEHOOD
Nun forever 

okay ANW, so the past two-three days was just work work and more work for me
Was super drained esp after the 11h shift alone ytd, considering the fact that i did a 10.5h shift the day before
WOAAAAAH :O
Idk why i booked full shifts either.. but ITS SO HARD TO FIND A REPLACEMENT :'( omg
ahhh but anw work was completely terrible or anything cuz i had a double dosage of CHERIE XU!!! On thurs and friiii ^^ hehehe finally working together after so long hahaha
had so much fun w her 
and this girl has AMAZING IPHONE PHOTO APPS 
Ultimate loveeeee <3
hahahaha
 I love you qt pie <:
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment