April 3, 2012

#16

Hi everyoneeee
Quite a depressing night thanks to my scale.
I gained 2kg, legit gain.
AHHHHHHH :<
Shit, i wouldnt mind gaining extra kilos if i was thin/slim or wtv but im not
so it's just... sad.......... :'( I'm destined to be fat
I've never been skinny since young know omg ahahaha so i will NEVER know how it feels like to be thin sigh
And no, i'm not trying to fish for compliments.. i'm not trying to make people go like
"omg valen you're not fat, etc etc" ~
Really. It's just, sad lah. Haha do you know how it feels?? Hahaa lol
Let me prove to u that what i said previously wasn't mere exaggeration:Hahahaha nursery performance, it was so epic.
See how short the shirt was, it's like we had this lifting action or smth i can't really remember but i know its like there were some parts we had to raise our hands up high and then...
our bellies would be exposed to the world. Hahahaha then i kinda spoilt the performance cuz whenever i raised it up i would use the other hand to pull the shirt down
LOL SO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW MY FORTUNE BELLY
P for Prosperity HAHAHAHAHA
(in case you still don't know, i'm the one on the left.)
My sister using my belly as a pillow. Must have been super comfy.
Sad that i would never know how it felt like, cuz it's impossible to lie on my own stomach lol hahahaaha but look at her day dreaming face, HOW ENJOY
This is us at the zoo. Me in that red teletubies shirt w matching pants. It came in a SET HAHAHAHAHAHA omg so hip right.. look at how we sling our water bottles across.
major troll~
I think this pic is v cute, look at my round head.
And my sister looks like a barbie doll *.*AHAHA PRI 2/3 going to desaru on a boat.
I'm on a boat~~~ Hahahaha my sis and i wearing couple outfit.. hahahahahahha ok siblings outfit. And as usual..our waterbottle sling. -.- HAHA
I used to hate wearing the same thing as her, but somehow our mum loved to make us wear the same thing. Maybe cuz it would be easier to find us if we got lost?
But i think it didn't rly matter much for me cuz I WOULDVE BEEN SO EASY TO FIND PLZ.
Hahahahahahha from afar, im sure she would've been able to spot me.
SO BIG CAN hahaha
And anw, i also didn't like being dressed like her cuz obviously she would look nicer in it and i would look even uglier in the clothes. Hahahahaha my sister was so cute when she was younger. I WISHED SHE STAYED YOUNG FOREVER, if only she's like 5 now. I would love her to bits. hahahaha but yes anw... admit it, she's super cute even with that >.< squinting face. Her eyes kinda became lines thanks to her expression but still, so adorable right hehe. Unlike mine.. i think i was just smiling... but i look like i was squinting. Look at my eyes, i can blindfold it w a thread. Hahahahahaha my goodness

HAHHAHAHA omf the sight of these pics.... make me so amused/tickled
Hahaha okay anw, ya. I'm sure you can tell which one's me right... the rice dumpling.
Okay, laugh, i let you all laugh at me~

k anyway, nothing much special happened today. Just work then tuition, then home.
Hahaha was so early after work for tuition so i decided to walk around west mall.
Bought this bb cream from thefaceshop. Idk if it's like good or what since i've never tried it but the sales girl said it was, so.. ya, hopefully!
Hahaha it costed me like 52 bucks, so it better be hehe
Here it is! :"Containing omega-3 and the vita-skin complex, which will enable the skin tone to appear moisturized and radiant w a smoother skin texture." etc

Then i also bought this golden oreo thing for my sister! Have u guys seen it?
It's packaged in Yellow, golden cuz the biscuit isn't chocolate but vanilla flavoured biscuit + vanilla cream inside so it's like DOUBLE THE VANILLA. Golden~Quite interesting.
So anw i bought it for her cuz i didn't think she would've seen it but.. she's eaten it before alr.
Not a surprise anymore!!! Fine... hahahah but nvm.
Also, tuition was a lot better today than the one I had previously. He was like more focused so its not as difficult to teach haha but of course he was still moving around here and there, in the midst of reading but.... ok i think. Hahaha so funny.
Bought him gummies to bribe his attention, me so sneaky~~ Hehe
I admit it's tiring to teach a kid so young but i'm still v happy at the end of the day somehow.
Sigh :') kids. Hahaha i love them
Wish i could be a baby sitter instead though, i really don't mind!!
In fact i will love my job hahahaha but i doubt anyone would wanna hire me, since it's hard for someone to trust their kid to a stranger too :\
I know i wouldn't trust one so easily hahhhaha but STILL!!
HIRE ME I WILL LOVE YOUR KID LIKE HE/SHE IS MY KID **batts eyelash~~**
Hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment