April 15, 2012

#19

Finally, I'VE MY WHATSAPP BACK!!!
Yayyyy ^_^
Happiness hahahaha
Went to the BB repair centre at lengkee in the afternoon to get my phone reformatted
Didn't know it'd take so long so i ended up being lateeee for sc carnival :(
But anw, I HAVE NO AFFINITY W CAB DRIVERS AT ALL.
I swear......
The cab driver drove me to RGS instead of scgs -.- omg *facepalm*
So yeah, x2 the cab fare
My money just.. flew away again $$$

k, so i was in a rage mood for awhile till i met jed and charm hahaha
-Meditates-
kay, anw
SC CARNIVAL!!!!
YAY FACE STICKKKK HAHAHA
Hahaha feels good going back to sc, i spent like a whole decade there :')
How nostalgic. Hahaha love the school's enthusiasm.
And i was super happy to see the teachers :) Although i didn't manage to see ALL the teachers i wanted to see, but yup :)
There were so many activities (for kids)
hahaha sad. There was this ball thing in the water, i wanted to play but..
hahahahahhahhahaha forget it it's meant for children. But it srsly looked v fun!
Then there were other rides, games, food stalls, etc etc etc
Pretty fun!
Guess the carnival's a success ^^
Had a lot of fun w charm and jed too, my totally spies ;) Hehe
Rushed off after the carnival to work w paupau! <3
Hahaha i love working w her, my dearest laughing partner HAHA
Hope your knee heals soon!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment