December 16, 2012

#100

Saturday's been a good day overall :)
Although it didn't start off that well...
Was already late and ended up a lot later thanks to the bus urghhh
I really have 0 luck w public transport :'(
Waited forever for the first AND second bus, 
then some smrt person came over and told us that there was gonna be some kinda delay
not sure what cuz i had my ear piece plugged in haha 
but we had to get out of the queue at the bus interchange and take the train instead
omg... haha i was so annoyed! Really don't like public transport..
and clearly it hates me too. 
What a mutual feeling.. sighhh hahaha

Anyway! It got a lot better when i met my 2 sonshines (lololol pun intended~~)
Hahahaha haven't seen both of them for really long 
it was so nice catching up w them despite a few epic and embarrassing moments
(which i am not going to mention here) Hahahah inside joke.
Went over to cineleisure and watched "The Bachelorette" hahahaha
omg such a good show i swear
everyone should go watch it!!!!
Hahaha i really really enjoyed the movie 
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
I wouldn't mind watching it again hahahahahha hilarious
"Hi this is jenna, eat a d*ck"
............
Hahahahahaha really crude but seriously funny
saw some trailers too,
seems like the next few movies that'll be out soon's gonna be really awesome!
I can't wait hahaha i wanna watch hansel and gretel omg super cool!
The witch one hahaha and like the 7 psychopaths hahahaha 
so excited, can't wait for them to come out
MOVIE MARATHON IT IS (Y)
hahaha had such a good time catching up w these two boys
ahaha meet up again soon ok!!! :>

Went to my aunt's place after that and celebrated my grandma's 83rd birthday!!!
Yayyyyy Happy Birthday Popo ^^
i love you i love you i love you forever!!! 
My grandma is amazing, and i love her stories :')
Thank you for loving me so unconditionally
I will always be filial and good to you x

Dinner was great, and it was really nice to see all my relatives again :)
And my niece is growing up so quickly, she's turning 1 soon!
Hahahaha so so adorable :)
And kai en hahahaha omg such a qt pie
she dances so well too, she was dancing to kpop songs just now
Hahahahahha super cute. 
Such a pity that my camera ran out of batt :< 
If not i would have videoed it hahaha 
kids are such joys really :)
okay some pictures:
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment