December 9, 2012

#93

Sunday
Hope your weekend's been good guys :)
Mine's been awesome! Except for the fact that i am broke..
no I'm seriously broke hahaha I'm super sad i have no money at all
what am i going to do w my life..... *cries* hahahaha
have been spending too much on cabs and some on shopping... yes SOME.
i didn't even shop much since the end of exams!!!
Probably because i haven't been working, have been so busy w school k
I wish i had more time for work, then i will have extra $$$ and enjoy december more!!
bleagh ok *rots away*
and.. I MISSED ZOUKOUT!!!!
Hahahahahha heard it was super fun, kinda regret not going.
Sigh... if the 2012 end of the world thing really happens.. i am going to regret it
if it doesn't happen I WILL GO NEXT YEAR
Zoukout 2013 (y) 
k but kinda... semi-glad i didn't go actually 
cuz I'm having a rash!! And I'm sick pfft
I super HATE flu, esp when my nose gets blocked at night
super last warning zz so hard to breathe :'(
I feel like I'm getting a cough soon too........ oh no oh no

ok anyway!!! Its like 2 more weeks to 21st dec....
IDK BUT I KINDA BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN...???
Although i am seriously hoping that it is just some kinda thing people made up 
or some wrong prediction (again)
but this time's seems convincing idk I'm honestly quite scared... 
I HAVE SO MANY THINGS UNDONE
Hahahaha omg i remember freaking out in sec4 when i heard about it 
was like halfway studying for o levels.. and i called charm and screamed into the phone 
hahahahhahahahah so freaked
hilarious, her mum could hear me... !!! hahahahahhaa omg
Let's just hope it won't happen k ahhhhhhhhhh

Am really really bored right now, IDK WHAT TO DO
Should i download the sims 2 in my comp?????
I have no idea. Maybe i will, to kill time
i wanna watch movies online but i don't really know how to do it
Yes i am an IT noob
Doing the technology and world change (TWC) module actually made me realize that i am one!
I used to think i was quite good with technology
TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT MYSELF
hahahahahahahaha so wrong.
Aiyah but it doesn't matter i can get someone to help me do it 
HAHA thats what friends are for~~~~ ^^
Anyway! I am reallyyyyy looking forward to next week :)
Cant wait to see my girls!!!!
ESP MY BESTFRIEND HEHE
WELCOME BACK GORGEOUS BABY :*
Gonna crash her place/my self proclaimed god family's place
hahahahahahahahahhaha 
so so excited i cannot wait :) 
okie going for dinner soon
k random: hello~~~

Sorry if u got a shock HAHAHA
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment