December 1, 2012

#90

About 12h from now i will be with my TWC group mates,
(Probably) mini-panicking/freaking out before going into the exam hall at SOA/SOL
Frantically flipping through my notes, making good use of every minute/second i have left
hahaha omg zzzz ok just kidding I WILL TRY TO CHILL OUT
omg seriously don't even know why i am feeling scared cuz I've been studying so hard
maybe i am just not smart why is life so depressing??
Haha ok chill it valentina yong
you have been mugging like a dog
eh no seriously :'( i hate. 
Haha ok a few more days i will pull through it
I feel so insecure about exams honestly
like as if i haven't started any revision or have only started a day before the actual exam or smth
but I REALLY HAVE TRIED MY BEST :'(
Somehow tonight i just can't seem to absorb anything from my notes.
I really really REALLY do hope and pray that it will all come back to me tomorrow during the exam
PLEASEEEEEEE :'(
And yes, first paper tomorrow on a saturday.. hooray.
Oh man... ok i am going to bed now cuz i really don't see a point staying up trying to stuff all these info in when it is clearly not working
I shall wake up at 8am tomorrow to revise again
just gonna read through, i think i have been writing enough
So much paper wastage thanks to exams, happens all the time
im so sorry trees.
Anyway, i also realized it's december!!!
Oh how time flies.
Just around 3-4 months ago i was at soci camp.. hahaha 
life has been too damn hectic, i swear.
Soon, this semester will be over
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LIBERATION 
All the best for exams everyone 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment