December 10, 2012

#94

Hi
I AM SO BORED
Today was alright for me i suppose :)
Woke up really early this morning to gym w wan zheng! :)
Didn't spend too long there though, had to rush for work after hahahaha
and anyway i was late .... (again, yeap) Hahahha
i tried my best to rush... :'( Just. not. fast. enough. so resigned 
I am the ultimate late queen seriously hahaha
every time my friends meet, they will set an earlier timing for me
HAHAHAH and guess what??? We will reach at the same time :)
Hahhahaha ok la i fail ahahaha bad habit of mine
ok anw work today was boring
hahahaha really sucks to work alone
i miss how we could work w people in the past!! 
It was really really fun :'( haha oh well
ok the rest of today's super boring so I'm not gonna go on hahahaha
x

No comments:

Post a Comment