December 12, 2012

#97

Finally met up with jess today :)
Was slightly late because it was raining so heavily before that
So hard to get out of the house!!! The rain was crazy i swear
And the lightning and thunder was just... omg so scary.
*sings the ted thunder song*
Hahahaha just kidding. But srsly hahaha i jumped...!! Haha
Is this a sign of 21/12/12..... er.... hahaha
oh man i really don't want it to happen :'(
okay 
LIVE IN THE MOMENT 
whatever happens, happens for a reason
So lets try not to question anything :) 
haha alright so anyway!
Had a really good catch up session just now with my hottie jess!!! Hahaha
And my sashimi craving is satisfied :D
I had 12 pieces!!!!!! Hahahaha omg sashimi swimming in my stomach~
I can still feel it in my tummy hahahaha
omg i think i have digestion problem... really not kidding!!
So uncomfortable HOW TO SLEEP 
i have no idea haha sighhh say hello to insomnia :s
haha oh we also took a walk around town to look at the nice xmas lightings :D
Hahaahaha okay i think central's the prettiest idk hahahah
Here are some pics :)
<3 
I love you!!!
I'll always be here for you, promise :)
And you're beautiful, just the way you are :) 
Don't let anyone tell u or make u think otherwise 
and you deserve so much more than that.... <3
Whatever happens, remember me ok!!!
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES~~~
Hahahahahahaha we can spend festive tgt  :)
ETERNAL HUGS KISSES AND LOVE 

anyway, one of my favourites :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment