December 19, 2012

#102

Spent the past few days doing nothing but work hahahaha
omg i sound like some workaholic lol ok but its not that bad
I only work for like 6h on an average cuz i don't like taking full shifts (12h)
cannot stand working alone for 12h i will die of boredom hahaha
I really don't know how i managed to do full shifts consecutively during my a levels' holiday
it's a m a z i n g
hahahaha oh well :<
At least I'm still working so i get to earn some extra $$$ whee

oh yes! 
Attended my ex-tutor's wedding this evening,
felt so happy for her :)
I love weddings so much! They make me feel really happy :)
The bride (my tutor) looked amazing tonight!!!
Thank you so much for inviting me and my sister
i really enjoyed myself (and the dinner too hehe yummmmz) \0/
Stay beautiful and happy x
And here, this is my sis
we have 0 resemblance hahahahaha
Unfair how she has this mixed look right
I ALSO WANT
y u no share good/mixed blood genes w me hahaaha #resigned 
Then there were 2 reaaaaally adorable kids too
Such sweethearts!!! 
 This girl had one of the sweetest smile ever 
Awww hehe i love kids so much 
they're like sunshine hahahahaha
(im not a paedo k pls)

Anyway I tried out this lip cream thing i bought quite awhile ago
and i really love it!
It's like a lip cream from NYX
Super nice *.* 
It doesn't make your lips dry or anything
and the color is kinda lasting!
Gonna buy more when I'm free :>
Girls go try it! 
you'll love it :>

Alright its almost 4am now
TIME TO SLEEP hahahaha
goodnight <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment