May 20, 2012

#46

Have been sick for quite awhile now, just flu and sorethroat tho! 
Fever's gone- only lasted for 1.5 days 
I think there's a sick bug going around, all my friends are falling sick hahaha
Well, take good care of yourself everyone!

The week's been a pretty good one for me! 
(other than being sick but...)
Hahahaha didn't really work for veryyy long hours, just short shifts
not gonna be earning much for this month then, im just so lazy zz
Really don't know how i survived those consequtive days of 11 or 12h shifts wtf 
I was a superhuman ^^v 
but not now. Now a day of 11.5 shift alr makes me feel like dying hahaha am i getting old?
Maybe 
Alright, work's been pretty normal- nothing much happened except for this lady who asked me
"is your frozen yogurt very cold?" ....... hahahahahhahahaha 
speechless. hehe quite funny
Impromptu decision to club on friday night @ zouk on friday!
Hahahahaha it was soooo packed, idk why. 
Unusually packed, there was alr a super long queue at 11pm, dafuggg
okay but anw, it was a fun night overall!
Played 5-10 with alethia hahaahaha was winning in the beginning but she killed me in the end zz
actually i killed myself hahahaha kept thinking it was my turn when it wasnt
whoa, so dumb hahaha
then vanida and vee came after awhile! Yay my bbys <3 hehe
Met some awesome people too, had fun!
Despite it being really hot and everything but yeah haha
  ^^
Couldnt get out of bed the next day, had only about less than 6 hours of sleep! 
Postponed the meeting time from 2pm to 315, then to 4, then we ended up meeting at 4.45pm HAHAHA
omg... 
bus-ed to town w esther, met alethia at ion, and off we go! To shop for beenting's 21st birthday present. Hahaha my feet were dying alr, from fri night. But still, idk why i decided to wear wedges again. walked in town for more than 4 hours straight. Got her present (yay!) HOPE YOU LIKE IT BT <3
went down to taka's foodhall to get fruits and some food cuz we were all starving like mad hahahahaha
then headed to A&F cuz alethia had to try the sizes so her bf could get it from US for her
hahahahaha so sweet this couple :') I am filled with envy... #foreveralone hahahaha
kidding i don't mind being a nun. spinster. bachelorette 
ok.
Met jess at somerset mrt, then went down to Amara Sanctuary Resorts at Sentosa for beenting's 21st! :)
Couldn't find the place at first, we walked into this super dark place
felt like we were in the show 'lost' or something
had to use the torch from jess' iphone and esther's bb to shine around HAHAHA
then all of a sudden there was this creepy animal sound
WTF hahahahahha scared the shit out of us lah, then we immediately walked back and got back to square one HAHAHA
SO HARD TO FIND! 
Okay but anw it's a super nice place though!
I love sentosa, it feels like it's... not singapore.
HAHAHAHA
I haven't been to universal studios tho DONT JUDGE 
hahaha but anw even if i go, it would be more of to see the pretty stuff and phototaking instead of the rides
IM SUPER SCARED OF ALL THESE ADVENTUROUS SHIT CAN
hahaha my heart is too weak for all these, i really think i would get a heart attack 
I can imagine myself lying there, motionless when the ride ends... goood game
hahahaha no. shall never take the risk. I am such a coward hahaha but srsly.. it's damn scary i cannot take it
kay but the thing that reaaaally excites me is the CASTLES there
YES!!!!! ^^
kay, pics from beenting's!
 
 
 There were so many people and it was a bit awkward for us cuz we didn't know most ppl there but it's ok!
It happens, all the time at birthday parties anw :)
Everyone was damn shy/awkward to take the food then when everyone else left
FEAST!!! HAHAHA then they kept laughing at me cuz i took all the grapes
eh what :<
hahahahahahaha then we had a mini drinking session and... hahahahahahahahah errrr
Went to helipad & attica after that, had good fun ^^
Music at both clubs were good, and crowd wasnt that bad!
 
 Hehe love you girls mwahmwahmwah!
Feets dying though, and i lost my voice hahahaha
alethia will talk to all the customers later hehe THANKS LOVE
I shall be silent and mysterious and swirl yogurt.
Don't wanna scare people w my voice i can't even... hahahahahaha
i amuse myself w it rly. When i got home at 5am and grandma woke up to go for taichi
she kept telling me to drink more water, more more more cuz i couldn't even talk to her properly
the voice like.. tranny, ya. 
Okay pls get well soon throat, my morning shift tomorrow is a single girl shift
so i will have to talk to customers myself
don't wanna scare them w my voice hahahahaha embarrassing 
okay have a good sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment