May 15, 2012

#45

I'm sick zzzz
Today's like the first time i woke up after 12pm lol
Maybe that was why. Haha
Usually even when i sleep at close to 4am, i will somehow still wake up at say... 1030am? 
Sometimes earlier than that 
anw i didn't have a good sleep though, had a long nightmare! Scary
It was about psychos. Was just running and running the whole time in my sleep
I think im the fittest in my dreams. Hahahaha i can keep running and not be tired
Damn fast somemore! Hahahaha 
Anw really didnt feel like doing anything today, just wish i could lay in bed all day but noooo
Had work in the afternoon sigh~
 Lazy days and the power of mascaras (y)
Haha idk what i'd do without it... 
I'd love to be a natural beauty but im not.
So i think i have no choice. Hahaha will rely on it my whole life
lol dont know whether to be happy or sad...
haha so envious of people who still look so amazing even without makeup!
Especially those with a natural blush, so cute! So lucky :)
Beautiful girls~ all over the world~~~ 

My nose is running like mad
training for sundown marathon or smth really
And my throat is damn dry zzz
I thiiiink i will sleep earlier tonight.
will try to at least hahaha somehow i just have to sleep at 3am 
`
okay anw, hope everyone had a great mothers' day ytd!!
I spent the first half of the day working
Haha was in a pretty good mood until...... 
the spoilt tall chair destroyed my shorts urghhhh
there was this part of the chair that came off and so it hooked onto the ripped part (its the design hahaha) of my shorts and tore it off omgggggggg
heartbreak, smashed into a million pieces. My favourite pair of shorts NOOOOO
sighhhh :'(
And then some people were being annoying, unreasonable and weird...... zz
But things got much better when esther came ^^ (Yay!!)
It's always better to work w someone, well at least for me it's better haha
it makes me happier ^^ i like to talk hahaha
k got perfume when my shift ended for mum!!
Got ferragamo 'incanto bloom' :) Smells really nice + the ribbon on the bottle is super cute!
I also ended up buying another perfume for myself while doing mothers day shopping
HAHAHA axis love i think.... not sure ive never used this brand before but apparently the lady there told me it was some french brand, but yeah i decided to just get it to try!
Hahahaha smelled nice anyway, i love sweet scents :D
and not forgetting to mention
THE PACKAGING IS DAMN NICE
HAHAHHA omg the importance of packaging really...
look!
Was pleasantly surprised when i opened the box
hahahaha its pink!! and the bow
too awesome, totally made my night ^^

Made mum a card too, 
 I used all my fav stickers for it!!
What a sacrifice
ahahahha just kidding dont judge me 
hahaha hope she liked it!
I think im such a bad daughter lol
like.. i would be sad to have a daughter like me actually
I mean i am quite impatient, disobedient, naughty, annoying, apathetic, rude etc etc
haha sighhhh mums :')
They're the only ones who would love us the same no matter what happens
And i am honestly thankful to have her in my life
(even tho i dont usually show it)
But i know that i wouldnt be able to survive a day without her, well.. we all wouldn't.
Though i doubt you'd ever see this mum, but 
i love you so much mummy, from the bottom of my heart <3
x

No comments:

Post a Comment