May 7, 2012

#40

Spent most of the day at home today,
helped my dad w some stuff in the afternoon and headed to the gym at the stadium!
Hahaha it's been a long long time since ive gone to the gym
I used to go like everyday when i was younger.. i used to be so much fitter back then
I remember running 2.4km in 11min and 5km in 27 (when i was 16) HAHHA
now i think i will probably run 2.4 in 20min... or even more hahaha
that day i was aching so badly the day after climbing up a few flights of stairs... not even kidding 
sigh this is what happens when you become a lard like me T.T
Haha anw i didn't really do much at the gym! Just striding and striding and striding
Hahaha was on that machine for 55min hahahaha (Y)
I like striding ^^ It gives me some time to think about things too haha
Didn't do weights or anything cuz there were a lot of men there,
all building muscles.. so intense hahahahaha im like some noob there lol but its okay 
anw i love the feeling after gymming! I feel fit and strong hahaahahahahaha
okay self deception.. hahahaha
hehe pretty bored at home *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment