May 11, 2012

#43

Amazing day today :)
(Other than being super duper late for work....)
Had to cab because i didn't wanna be that late but when i was reaching,
 i realised i left my wallet at home
.............
Had to make a u-turn back to get it
so my cab fare went up to 7.30 from a usual of 3.60
w.o.w
sometimes i really hate myself so much how can someone be so forgetful and stupid zzz
But anyway! Yes. Amazing (nevertheless) and happy because I GOT AN OFFER FROM SMU ^^
Yayyy hahaha school of social sciences, exactly what i wanted :') So so so happy
Can finally quit worrying... :)
Went shopping w esther after my shift ended at 7pm! Hahahaha got to town at around 8.45
didnt really have much time to walk around or anything
but we reaaaally used all the time we had left 
did some shopping at wisma, ion and orchard xchange- awesome stuff ^^v
Spent so much though.. like more than 150 on clothes lol
I am broke, honestly. Hahaha okay cant wait for pay day!!!!
At least i'll have money again $$$
Had a great time w esther today!! <3
(terrible photo quality, taken w my blackberry zz)

Exciting day ahead tomorrow- work w hanjing and cherie <3
then club w paula, joni, jeralyn and christina!!! 
Ahhhh missed them so much
wish everyone could make it for tomorrow tho :(
(nvm, encoreeee ^^)

Almost 4am now and im still so awake. Hahahaha am so nocturnal
I am gonna be so screwed when school starts :O
okay shall attempt to sleep nowww
haha goodnight everyone, sweet dreams :) 
HAHA
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment