May 1, 2012

#36

HAPPY LABOUR DAY EVERYONE!!!
Hope you all had a good public hol :>
I spent half of the day at the hair salon hahahahaha
Sat for almost 4hours it was crazy 
my butt was like super numb after that omg hahahaha
okay but anw i enjoy going to the hair salon hahahahahaha 
i like having my hair washed and blown dry by the hairdresser!
super nice ^.^ hahaha
kay anw i was initially gonna just retouch my hair roots but then i decided to get a new hair dye + highlights
then i took such a long time deciding cuz there were too many colours to choose from 
HAHAHA kay so when i finally decided on the colour... i ended up letting my hair dresser decide instead
hahahaha super lame lolol hahaha was a little scared but s'okay, TRUST :')
Hahahaha i only trust her w my hair anyway, since i was 14. hahahahaha 

Had a mother-daughter bonding session at the salon 
(mum, sis-cheryl and i) Hahaha 
Mum decided to do hair treatment while waiting for both of us to get our hair done lol
After i was done w my hair, i was super happy cuz i wanted to get bread from one of my favourite bakery like a few shops away but it was closed.. omg super disappointed!!! 
haahha okay anyway:
Hello new hair ^^
Spent the other half of the day seeing esther at work
BLEAGH hahahahahahhaa ok just kidding <3
It was an enjoyable night ^^

gonna go down to kallang again tomorrow to support the girls' finals against hwachong
GO RJ!!!!! <3
I've got your back juniors :) rest well and do ur best tomorrow <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment