May 3, 2012

#38

Worked for 4 hours today w eunice, 
haven't seen her for so long since she stopped working for 2months cuz she was busy w school 
hahaha it was nice catching up for a bit :)

Yesterday, i headed down to kallang in the afternoon to support the girls at the A division squash finals!
The girls played so well i'm so proud of all of them, they performed beyond expectations
And i'm so so happy for you guys! TEAM CHAMP <3
Hwachong was really strong too i must say.
The matches were so intense, my weak heart almost gave in hahahaha
srsly, like throughout all the matches.. hahaha too exciting to handle
Anyway congratulations girls, glad your hard work paid off :)
All the best to the boys for the games tomorrow! Have so much faith in y'all :)
 
  Rushed home after to get ready for ladies night @ zouk! Hehe
Dropped my eyeliner into the toilet bowl..
I just bought it not long agooo ahhhhh :'(
kayyy anw, some pics of the night:
 Hehe my pretty ladies ^^

So tired now haha and anw.. im kinda sad cuz someone on formspring said that my app would be 'admitted' instead of 'processing' by now cuz apparently all apps have been confirmed for social sciences...?
Yeah and mine's 'processing'... sigh. 
I haven't heard from any unis yet too. I think no unis want me :'(
ahhhhhhh this is sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment