April 30, 2013

#132: Catching up with the girls :)

Hi all, hope your days' been going well!
I've been spending my time catching up with old good friends, 
heh and that makes me really happy!
Have not seen them in ages thanks to school and all- takes up all my time (SUCKS)
But o'well this is what the summer hols is for! 


oh ya
did i mention 
MY ITOUCH DIED 
Shit, I'm so sad
all my stuff and music and shit are gone!!!! 
And no more instagram for me until i get my iPhone 
oh mannn life kinda sucks without my itouch ahhhh 
ANYONE HAS A SPARE TO LEND ME (hehe) 
will love you to bits :)))
kk anyway!

On saturday i met my favvvv janice hehe
The last time i saw her was..... more than 6 months ago i think haha super long!
Hehe went to vivo to shop for a bit then then headed to sushi tei for dinner
It was like my first time trying their sashimi salad!
Ive heard so much about it, like it's everyone's favvvv 
But yeah it is very good! 
Haha but my personal fav is still the one at haikai @ plaza sing :)
Anw happiness!!!! 
cuz we got a table with a nice view hahahhahaha
 Went to the open space after dinner and took some random pics (HAHA)
Headed to bugis after,
eye opener for me again!!!
Despite having my school located so close to bugis, 
I've actually never really been there
hahaha i feel like a mountain tortoise
Stuck in a cave for 20 yrs
hahahahahha okay but i really like some of the shops there
Im gonna go back there sometime this week to get shoes yay!
Had Berrylite after walking around for a bit at BugisPlus!
It's such a chilllll place i love!
okay say hi to my fav gorgeous froyogal
^^
Anw sorry guys, she's taken 
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
I'm such an idiot right, i know
Show you guys a hottie and then tell you that there's no chance 
HAHAHAH k la I'm annoying like that 
anywayssss, thanks for the good saturday bby!
I had a lot of fun catching up with you :)))
See you soon with the rest of the girls!!! 
<3

Sunday was a sloth day,
basically spent the day rolling in the deep~~~
rollin in bed
so i think there isn't anything much to talk about 
cuz i literally rolled around....
from the moment i opened my eyez till the moment i closed it again
HAHAHAHAH
what nonsense am i talking about.. i seriously self-entertain lol
hahahaha okay, skipppppz to monday!

Monday
Met Vanessa and Eugeny after work for SASHIMI @ standing sushi bar!
Hahaha have never been there, yesterday was my first!
They have a sashimi promotion on mon and thurs, like 5 slices for 3 bucks
superrrr cheap right heh :)
So if you're craving for sashimi and you should totes come here if you don't wanna spend so much money on buffets or whatever just to satisfy your craving :)
BUT go early cuz the queue is insaneeeee
Hahahaha but i was late (again) oops but thank goodness for the two girls who got there early to queue 
so.. i didn't have to queue :p 
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
eh okay but i didn't do that on purpose I'm not a bastard hahahaha 
Had an legit excuse, i came from work!!! 
And town is so far :'( SOBS*
k so we got like...... 11 plates of sashimi? HAHAHAH
Thats like.. 55 slices, yeah we are sashimi cray ppl
 
^Our first and second plate hahahaha
And here's us at standing sushi bar (yay)
^KONICHIWA~ this is happiness with a plate of goodness
Hehe say hiiiii to vanessa and eugeny!
kk anyway the sashimi was..... okay i guess
not so consistent but it's alright overall!
If you wanna satisfy your craving just come to standing sushi bar on mon or thurs la,
that is all hahaha
Went to Kopitiam after that to get fruits
Step healthy hahahahahhahaha
k la but going back there really made me a leeeeeedle nostalgic
School days~~~ ahahaahaha used to go there everyday during/after sch!
omg but no la what nonsense 
i surely do not miss sch hahahahaha
i only miss my fruit trips HAHA (o'gluttony~~~)
okay some pics from the.... kopitiam hahahahahahaha 
(wtf right i know hahaha)
k then there was vanessa the paparazzi who took so many shots of me..
Haahahaha i know I'm a camwhore,
but i swear i didn't make her take these ok!
There're actually more 
but i deleted them hahahahah
this girl haz paparazzi potential
hahaahaha okay anyway i enjoyed my dinner date with them last night!
Thanks for the lovely time!
<3 
Okay thats's the end of my post!!!
KISSESSSSS
x

No comments:

Post a Comment