April 11, 2013

#124: Thank you stranger :)

Had the scariest experience of my life just now
I actually left my laptop on the bus without realizing until i got back home
I swear I've never felt so helpless in my entire life,
felt like my world was crashing down on me
I know it sounds really exaggerated and all, but I'm serious
Especially with the upcoming exams, 
I DONT KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT MY LAPTOP
My laptop is my life
Had my psych assignment due tomorrow and i haven't submitted it
Cant imagine if i really had to do it all over again, that would be crazy
In addition to that, all the notes I've done for my exams were in my laptop..

Felt so helpless i just burst out into tears when i realized
Was praying so hard that someone would find my laptop and return it to Smrt's lost&found
Knew for a fact that the chances of that happening was really slim though......

But anyway
SOMEONE FOUND MY LAPTOP 
AND PASSED IT TO THE BUS DRIVER!!!
Although i don't know who was the one who returned it except that it was a lady w her child
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
I really thank God for these kind and honest people out there
I can't express my gratitude in words, you have no important how much this means to me :)
Thank you for returning it to the office, 
and thank you too, for restoring my faith in humanity (haha)

I wish i knew who they were so i could thank them properly
and they probably will never chance upon my blog but nevertheless
I am so very grateful to them, God bless <3

And of course i would also like to thank my beloved mother,
who got out of the house in her home clothes and "super-housewife" aka aunty state to go to the interchange with me
She's not the super vain type but it was really quite bad hahaha
then my dad was laughing at her when he came to pick us up 
'wah so pretty ah' ahahahaha
so hilarious hahaha 
but thank you mum, I'm sorry i gave u a heart attack, 
i almost had a stroke too k hahahhaaha
okay am so super relieved right now
and feeling really happy because of what just happened,
so happy to know that there are still kind people around :)

Once again, thank you stranger, thank you mum, thank you God :) 

2 comments:

  1. Babe you're so cute!!!! Thank God you found your lappy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Awww hehe you're the cute one babie! :) Yes thank goodnessssss hahah so relieved! Hope studying went well for you today <3

      Delete