April 7, 2013

#122; It's the end of semester 2 :)

Good morning!
Since i kinda woke up too early, 
I'm gonna use the extra (and rare) time i have right now to blog for a short while
Can't even remember when was the last time i did a proper post 
oh well

So, yesterday i had my last lesson of the semester!
Haha yeah, on a saturday. But it wasn't so bad
Also, ended the semester w a presentation for Analytical Skills (AS)
im so happy and thankful for my group, everyone's so fun/nice/hyper
haha that's really what makes a project enjoyable rather than being a drag ^^
But anyway, i was actually 'dancing' while presenting!!!
Ahhhhh hahaha i didn't even realise i was like moving around too much
#reasonwhyialwayspresentbehindthepodium
Hahahaha oh well, can't move around..
When i start moving i just.. i don't even.. hahahahaha
okay but the guy who was assigned to make observations about posture and movement,
Thanks for the constructive feedback hahahaha
#dancingqueen #dontmess #soyouthinkyoucandance
Hahahahahahahahha
kay just kidding :)
 but OTHER THAN THAT
our presentation went well :)
Energy level was superrr high and i think we managed to keep the class entertained hehe

Pretty much thankful for my groups for my modules this semester!
Like other than AS, my group for the rest of the modules were really awesome too!
Like Bgs, psych, soci, ltb. 
All my group mates were really nice and easy to work with!
Bgs was really fun 
 (and crayyyy)
 esp cuz of the video joey sam and i made at the end
Hahahaha it was so hilarious!
Only uploaded the bloopers video on fb for that so you can go check it out if you want hahaha
the actual video is a lot more idiotic, 
but I'm not uploading that
nehneh hahahahahha :p

Also, i must say that my ltb group really surprised me
like although we all were kinda skeptical about our group at first
everything turned out to be great in the end in the midst of the project
And I'm really glad we all got closer after some time, it's been a great experience despite all the differences we had :')
LTB was undeniably super time consuming though hahaha but i think its kinda worth it
like i don't think i'd bid for the LTB case if given the chance to do the module again
I think the part whereby we got to do the CSP made it super meaningful and enjoyable!
Really enjoyed interacting with the children!
They were super enthusiastic and cute omg ahahahaha 
This is why i wanna be a kindergarden/primary school teacher 
Maybe i'll do that during summer or something when i have more time hahaha
I really like how they were so excited and amazed over little things
And they were really appreciative of what we taught them, so nice :>
Hehe thanks for the great time guys, can't wait for 23rd!!
Anjali is gonna cook for us wheeeee 

Also, had my last psych lesson on thurs!
Kinda sad cuz i really enjoyed psych classes
Prof Scollon is A M A Z I N G
My favvvv prof ever!!! 
 ^JIGSAW GROUP (3 out of 4 of us!)

And I'm especially happy to have nash and vanessa and eugeny in my class too!
WEEEE ARE SO RETARDED TOGETHER <3

 The entire semester (other than the overwhelming workload) has just been really amazing
Amazing friendships forged, and I've gotten closer to many esp nashie!
Special mention!!!!! Hahahaha
Anyway idk what i'd do without her, 
thanks for always helping me with my work and being so unselfish when it comes to this 
I really appreciate it!!! 
Although like you love to laugh at me when i embarrass myself or do stupid things
and loveeee making fun of me and all
I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME HAHAHAH
AND THIS IS MUTUAL OK I LOVE YOU DEEPDEEPDEEEEP
<3 <3 <3
Hahahahaha but seriously,
i am ever so thankful to have you!
You're one of the nicest and most amazing friend i have here :) 
Loveeeeee you nashiepie <3

Also, i wanted to say that my dearest MC (mangcang --> eh inside joke)
Although we hardly met this sem
our undying love will always remain ay?
 HAHAH miss and love you guys!!!
We shall reunite/full force after exams (NO DOUBT)
<3

One week left to study for my exams
I feel like i don't have much time
but i really need to chill and stop stressing myself out
WHERE ART THOU OPTIMISM?
Trying my best to be positive, pessimism ruins people
okay so now that I've blogged!!!!!!
Im gonna change and go to the library :> hehe
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN
I can do this yes yes yes

No comments:

Post a Comment