April 10, 2013

#123

Had such good company the past 2 days :)
Spent my monday at Joey's place mugging hahahahaha
 thanks for inviting me over HAHA 
It was nice studying w u crazy girl hahahaha 
this girl is super hyper, too cute 
Then towards the end of our study session, 
we suddenly had this mad sashimi craving...
All thanks to instagram la, i swear our photo feed was like spammed with sashimi pics!!!
I could hear my stomach calling out 'sashiiimiiii~~~'
omg i miss, i crave, i wantttt
Hahahaha but sadly when we went downstairs, to hopefully get some 
the jap restaurant was closed
hahahahah oh man :'(
Hope to satisfy my craving soon
nomnomnom

Studied at JE library today!
Hehe and I'm so happy that charm actually came all the way down to accompany me!
Awww hahaha thanks for waking up at 8am for me :>
I LOVE YOU!
Im so glad we got to catch up :')
 Charm the cool kid studying for BTT while i study for exams (SIGH)
<3
Also, Jed came over after work in the evening :)

Awww made my day you guys!!!
So happy so happy
Thank you for making my tuesday so much better 
Certainly missed you both
I love how we could still talk about anything and everything
and be so nonsensical and silly together 
More good times to come, definitely!
HOLS IS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS 
HURRY COMEEEE 
heh okay, gonna sleep in a bit
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment