April 27, 2013

#130: Pxychedelic & One Siemens' D&D event

Had such a weird dream, 
I swear i have the weirdest dreams ever!!!
Hahaha can vaguely remember the details of it 
(and i don't wanna blog about it)

Okay so anyway!
On thursday night, i went for PXYchedelic
Got so high and craaaaay
Danced like mad and now my muscles are aching
hahahahahahhahahha wtf
WHY I SO WEAK!?!?
k don't judge, #shithappens


this is my late night aerobics session hehe
Was so happy to see so many of my fav SMU peepz there ^^
Some pictures
 Thanks for the good company guys
Had so much fun dancing and getting high together!
<3

Yesterday, i worked for an event for the very first time in my life!!!
Hahhahaha thank you Alethia for introducing this to me!
Worked for One Siemen's d&d event :)
Seemed really cool! I didn't know company dinners could be so fun hahaha
Tribal theme all woohoo
Meet the Queen(s) of the jungle 
i really enjoyed myself yesterday
So glad and happy to have met such lovely girls too
Everyone was really nice, such a pleasure to be able to work together ^^
Thanks for the great experience :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment