May 1, 2013

#133

Hey everyoneee
Happy Labour Day! 
Hope you guys are enjoying this public holiday haha
Not much of a difference to me though- since I'm alr having my summer break (hahaha)
Decided to stay home today too because i figured it'd be packed everywhere
And I'm too lazy to travel and squeeze with people on buses/trains
so hello to another me-day!!!


I really don't know what i am going to do later haha 
spent the earlier half of my afternoon watching movies online and now I'm just...
bored HAHA I've got nothing to do sigh
k i'll figure something out later anyway 
Oh yes, Flare's officially launched their site!
Congrats gurls :* 
Do check their site out! Here's a link
Charm and I will be featured in the fashion section 
Hahahaha so yeah, stay tuned! :)

Spent yesterday shopping with Alethia <3
Although it was just for a short 3 hours or so, it was fun!
I bought some stuff (couldnt buy more anyway cuz I'm so broke)
I need a new jobbbb, any recommendations!?!?! 
Email/ fb msg me or something plzzz
Haha yeah k but i was really happy with my buys!
New shorts, skirt and boots 
The boots was my favvvv buy :)
Happy iz me ^^
Heh
thats the end of my boring post hahahaha 
tata
x

No comments:

Post a Comment