May 5, 2013

#137

HELLO
Gonna blog since I've got time and I'm not feeling too lazy tonight hahaa
Alright.....
The past 2 days have been pretty fun 
Went down to Kallang to support the Raffles Girls' team for their A'division finals
Have not been there or played squash in ages
Miss those days, kinda nostalgic haha


Alright anyway, i am really glad i went down!
I thought the girls played really well even though the outcome wasn't to their favor
So yeah, don't be too sad okay? 
You guys gave your best and all of us could see it
The way y'all fought and ran for the ball, the entire game was played with so much determination
We are really proud of you guys :)
Work even harder for nationals next year, you'll get it back yes! 
ALL THE WAYYYY *\0/* <--- virtual cheerleader HAHA
Well, I thought hwachong played really well too
Congratulations to you guys :)
Some pics!
This is the ONLY pic i took of them in action
Because i was too engrossed in watching the games hahahaha
I swear it was so scary i felt like my heart was gonna fall out
HAHA better bring oxygen tank next time seriously in case smth happens to me
(who knows)
Hahahaha o'well,
Prize presentation
Good job guys :)
School song and cheer! 
Auspicium Melioris Aevi
Some of us seniors ^
Hahaha

Yesterday
Met Nash and Bryan for dinner!
Haven't seen them since finals ended
but we are still as retarded as ever together omg
Had dinner at Sushi Tei @ Paragon
Absolutely love the one here the most, its beautiful hahaha
So this is bryan who doesn't like taking pictures
hahahahahaha
 
And this is nashie my hottie friend!!!
 Dinner was yummy, 
sashimi salad from sushi tei NV fails!
Hahaha thank you for the great company guys
i swear i could die from laughing anytime when i talk to them
I don't even.... hahahahahha
thanks for ytd once again!! <3

Met Charm after dinner,
walked around for a bit and i suddenly had a froyo crave (hahahahaha)
i know its like damn wtf cuz i work at frolick but still
I hardly work now so that makes my craving a little more er... legit... right?
Hahahahha ahhh ok idc idgaf its so yummyyy
kk! So we headed down to cine and had my craving satisfied (yay)
Trained down to tanah merah after for chris and matt's birthday party at aloha changi
The East is soooooo far omagawdzzzz
hahahahaha met josh and clara at the mrt station and took a cab down tgt
Then the taxi uncle refused to drive us pass changi village because...
"I just don't feel comfortable" 
(I'm guessing you might know whyyyy)
haha sighz so we were forced to get off at the bus stop hahaha
but anyway,
Thanks so much Jem for coming over to pick us up ^^
Appreciate it :)

Got to the party at a pretty late timing though, at like 12+am hahaha
Okay but i was really happy to see everyone 
like it was really nice
have not been them in the longest time
Also, haven't been to a house party since jc days
hahaha i rmb how we used to host/organise house parties
Those were the days~~~
PICAS
And of course 
Us and our dearest fridge
HAHAHAHHAHA 
You're probably like WTF???
But i swear, this is the best place to be at a house party
especially when it's so insanely hot 
hahahaha explains the above (lollll)
And here's us at 3am
hahahaha all sweaty and sticky and gross 
from all the dancing and heat hahaha
but all's worth it ^^
Thanks for inviting me guys 
Happy birthday once again! :)

Im really looking forward to next week :)
I'm gonna be gymming w my fav girl alethiaaaa
Hehe finally! 
And I'm gonna be working more too (Need $$$)
What is summer hols with little/no cash~~
Meeting Joni tomorrow too <3
Can't wait!
Haha alright thats the end of my post haha
See y'all
(HAHAHAHA)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment