May 10, 2013

#139

Results for this sem's out
And i fucked it up again


Just like last semester but even worse 
I feel fucking useless, really
I don't even know what to say anymore 
Theres no point trying so hard when all you get in the end is disappointment 
And no, its not okay
so what if I've tried my best?
Again and again, i tell myself its fine because i did what i could
but if the same thing's gonna happen over and over again,
there isn't a point at all.
I feel like shit, i hate the feeling of disappointment
I hate feeling like I'm useless and stupid
like a good for nothing, fucked up piece of shit.
Fuck school, fuck life, fuck everything.
It's not fucking okay, and it never will be.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, your grades do not define you nor life. Disappointments are part and parcel of life, do your want to dust the dirt off your knees and standup? Or do you want to give up? Remember you take control of your life , standup and move forward. Base on your previous posts I can see your a very cheerful gal, dont lose quality about yourself. cheer up =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Thank you so much for this :) Although Idk who you are but i thought it was really nice of you. Thank you once again x

      Delete