May 14, 2013

#140: Lash Perm/Wedding/Mothers' Day

 Hello there I'm back blogging 
hahah im also feeling better now
(as long as i don't talk about grades) 
and i would like to thank everyone who were there for me
like text messages and all, i really appreciate that. 
And even strangers (or maybe not but i assumed due to the anonymity) who left comments on my post 
A big hug and thank you to you guys :')



Met jess last friday and i must say,
it really made me feel much better to be out w her!
Settled at toastbox for a bit, caught up a lil and then went to do some retail therapy~
Hahah okay not really cuz it was alr 10 by the time we were done
(because i was late) haha
but.. we managed to get this really pretty top from topshop yay :)
Thanks for the company xiaojessssssss,
I love you a lot hottie! <3

Well, anyways, heres a highlight of my weekend 
I permed my lashessss 
Yay finally hahaha
Really needed this haha cuz i have really stubborn (and straight) lashes 
so curling it doesn't really work for me unless its a damn imba lash curler hahaha
But i think so far, the best and cheap one i love most is the one from TheFaceShop 
It's really good :)
k so anyway, headed to Browhaus at HV after work
The entire perming took about... 1 hour and 15min
Yeah really long... hahah its like doing ur hair hahaha
I actually fell asleep, although it was kinda painful
as in it's not painful like burning sensations or wtv
just painful cuz they're kinda pulling ur lashes upwards for the curl
but then again, no pain no gain, right? Hahaha
alright so here's how it turned out :)
(without mascara)

and with mascara
^^

Sunday was a lovely day!
well because it was Mothers' day :) 
AND not just that, it was also the day of my cousin's wedding! 
Ahhh i love weddings :')
There're so many different views on marriages 
but i personally don't see it as something scary 
i think its one of the most beautiful and amazing thing in the world!
I mean being with someone u love, and having him/her to go through everything with u
of course arguments and fights would be inevitable 
but i guess when you truly love someone,
you'd do whatever it takes to make everything okay again.
Marriages are like a new beginning, such a beautiful phase :)
I'm so happy for my cousin and my cousin in law :') 
!!!
Happy endings happy endings happy endings 

Anyway, on the way to the wedding, my shoe actually broke!
Can you believe it....... ahhh
Like the wedge in front haha omg i was so upset 
then my family headed over to the wedding first while my mum stayed back to get help with me
Hahah ok omg but srsly i was limping around this place near liang court
and there was no shoe shop in sight...
got really pissed off because it was painful to walk with uneven shoes 
anddd i really couldn't believe my luck... :s
so then the only shoe shop around was like SCHOLLS which was like .... 
cuz there was no way it'd match my outfit and it was a formal event le sighhhzz
having no choice at all, we decided to take a cab down to people's park to find a cobbler!
(finally)
so yeah i was just sitting at the sitting area (under the sun) and without shoes,
while mum got to the cobbler 
and everyone just stared at me like i was an alien or something #awkward
but anwssss, i love my mum for going through it with me,
helping and putting up w my little tantrums and all.. sigh
she's really the best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Managed to rush back for the wedding lunch in time :) *phewww*
Happy to see my relatives, and the food was really good
CODFISH!!!! Yumz
and of course, my cousin looked amazing :)
Really enjoyed myself yesterday 
(and not forgetting, the photo booth which we were all having fun with esp mum)
I swear my mum was super excited hahaha awww :)
Pictures
Decided to bun my hair and braid my fringe back to tie it w the bun,
instead of my usual let down cuz i was having a bad hair day lol
Going off to the wedding!
Yayyyyy
^ some of the dishes served!
I didn't take pictures of all of them cuz.. i was lazy and ya hahah
but omg so yummy look at the last pic its my favvvvvvvv dish eva 
yumyum yummy in my tummy whee
Hahaha i absolutely love this picture,
its too adorbzzz ~.~
Meet Kayla, the cheeky little girl :)
^ My gorgeous family :)
you gotta admit, I've got the coolest parents ever ^^ 
hahahaha
Popo and the gorgeous bride :)
The girls :) 
love it!

Spent the rest of the day at home, 
didn't go anywhere for mothers' day but ate at home instead :)
Anyway, just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!
To not just my lovely mum, but to every single mother out there
you have no idea how amazing you guys are :)
And to my dearest mum:
Thank you, for everything you've done for me and the family
You've sacrificed so much for us without complaining, 
and you've taught me a lot throughout the years
Thank you for putting up w my nonsense
and thank you for always being so understanding towards me, 
even when i get super unreasonable
Thank you for being there for me whenever i needed you,
and never losing faith in me, ever.
No words can describe how amazing you are,
and i think we are all blessed to have you as our mother and wife (for dad)
Happy Mothers' Day mummy,
you're the best one of the best ones 
I will always love you <3
Stay beautiful 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment