November 26, 2012

#86

Studying for the past 2 days' been alright, 
managed to do more this time
but i know i still need a lot more revision lol
WILL I EVER FEEL PREPARED...
i honestly don't know haha but anyway
Im just gonna do what i can and do my best
and if the results don't turn out well, it's alright. 
Just don't wanna end up regretting at the end of the day.
To be honest i really feel like shit because i can't do anything else 
but to glue my butt onto the chair at macs for hours
And bury my head in my notes/books :'(
And it gets to this point like i just really feel like crying 
because nothing seems to be going in no matter how hard i try to remember my content
Happens all the time. 
And i get ESPECIALLY upset when i try to do calculus haha sighhhhz
i am actually really scared for calculus. I am so weak at math i don't even...
kkk try my best i can do this.... BREATHE
All will be well.

Feeling extremelyyyy tired today because i only had 3.5h of sleep haha
left macs at 2am yesterday wahhh perseverance (y)
Mcdonalds is officially my fav hangout... my territory hahahaha
 look! Macs at the unearthly hour ^
haha wish i could drive and had a car, then i wouldn't have to spend money on cabs
oh well haha ended up sleeping at 5 somehow,
woke up really early in the morning and went to pay respects to granny for the 100th day
Really glad i managed to drag myself off the bed despite the severe lack of sleep
knew i'd be really tired for the rest of the day but honestly... family > exams.
Miss you granny. You'll always be in my heart x

Can't wait for exams to be over, 
i will be so liberated yayyyy
Hahaha
anyway, i think I'm actually gonna be sleeping before 4am today!
Am feeling quite guilty i feel like i should do some math (whutttt~)
but i don't think my brain is functioning anymore ahaha
goodnight guys!
Have a good week ahead :)
And here are 2 songs I'm really really in love with!!!
Actually I'm more in love with the band haha Icarus account <3
Im such a laggard but.. hahaha go check them out on youtube i swear they're amazing :)
Always feel so much better/happier when i listen to them while studying hahah
somehow idk why either, just really love their songs and voices
Enjoy :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment