November 13, 2012

#75

Wasted half of the day lazing around at home
then spent the rest doing work ha ha ha
IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY ASSIGNMENT 3!!!
Just a bit more editing and proper citations to do and i am done
done with academic writing yayyyyy
Actually other than the early class timings, i really enjoyed AW classes
(even though I suck at writing...) hahaha
My prof's really engaging and funny, and i have the best aw classmates ever :')
Hahaha gonna miss class together w my other awesome three :(
I wonder how next semester will be like... hmm
I don't any classes with claudia or mel :'( it's really sad
And omg i bidded for my LTB mod alone.. 
hahahaha it was so hard to find a common slot w all our timetables bleagh its okay. 
Make. New. Friends. 
lalalalalala
Alright but I'm glad i have a 3 day work week next sem with no morning lessons 
except for thurs at 1015am hahaha omg thank goodness
This sem's 830am classes from tuesday to friday is killin' me 
especially cuz I'm always sleeping late
My body clock is screwed up 

Gonna be so busy again this week cuz of assignments and presentations
I haven't actually started mugging for exams.. am i screwed? I think so.
okay whatever, just gonna do what i can.
Oh yes anyway!
To all my indian friends: 
HAPPY DEEPAVALI GUYS!!! :)))
Enjoy :)
alright I'm off to do math now (sigh)
Goodnight 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment