November 21, 2012

#80

Mugging Day 2
Sat in macs for around 10h straight, 
and what's frustrating and upsetting is the fact that i didn't actually manage to do much...????
Decided to work on calculus today since i didn't touch it last night because i left macs earlier than i intended to. Was gonna mug overnight yesterday but my phone and itouch was out of batt, 
so yeah, i was kinda forced to go home haha sigh can't study out without my music!
Wanted to do math when i got home but i somehow didn't because i was so distracted and tired (it was 1am..) haha urghhhhh k then i fell asleep on my couch without showering 
(ya k don't judge thanks)
then i got up at 330am to shower?? Wah. Ended up sleeping at 5am 
Might as well go clubbing right? it's kinda the same thing actually 
oh yes did i mention that i SLEEP-ATE hahaha like eating and stuffing my face
while i was half-conscious??
How scary is that hahaha one of the million reasons why i can't ever lose weight #resigned
no hahah i will lose weight, i must hahaha
okay but lets not talk about losing weight...
anyway ya, today's mugging session was quite... unproductive considering the amount of time i spent revising... okay let me rephrase this: TRYING to revise
wow mega fml
i wish i had better brains, i don't even....
i sometimes think that my head is hollow???
Like someone shouts into it and u can hear echoes after
seriously???? So so so frustrating
was this close to bursting into tears at one point.
My productivity level is always so bloody low when it comes to math
I just can't get it...?
okay i admit that i haven't been practicing it a lot and I haven't been consistent but 
I AM TRYING.
Some topics are just so hard i can stare at it for an hour
ONE QN ONE HOUR??? whut?
See.. brain where are you? 

Announcement: 
Please find the missing brain of valentina yong and you will be handsomely rewarded.
you're gonna need a microscope to find it.

No seriously.. 
I haven't felt this inadequate in my entire life
Whoever said a's was the toughest phase was obviously lying
Sometimes i just wish i could knock my head against the table, black out and wake up after exams, on december 5th, thanks.
Ahhhh but obviously thats not possible, 
just being stupid and random.. as always
I have so much left to study? Idk :'(
I know i shouldn't be wasting my time ranting/complaining/being upset and all
but i just can't help it
I think the whole of this and next week's gonna be flooded with angsty/pessimistic posts
please pardon me
Ahhh I AM SO TIRED!!!!
i hope i can finish revising asap
i actually have work tomorrow, wow. 
Couldn't find a replacement, sigh i guess i will have to mug in the shop
Gonna mug overnight at macs after work to make up for it.
Please please pleaaaaase, may tomorrow onwards be productive as ever.
BIG BIG SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment