November 18, 2012

#78

Lazing around at home
Have not started doing any studying for the day... but its okay, i think
Haha haven't had such good rest for so long!!!
Almost forgot how sundays should be like aha
but of course i know this sunday = rest/slack thing is just an excuse
especially for lazy people like me.. haha
but seriously don't see why i need to make myself so unhappy
just saying.... 
but i always end up going back to being unhappy and stressed out ANYWAY
so what I'm saying is kinda rhetorical haha 
It's funny how I'm less stressed even though I'm supposed to be frantically mugging for exams
haha somehow exam stress < school (work + assignment) stress
Ive never done so much work (and taking all of them so seriously) in my whole entire life
Haha what is uni doing to me?
lol alright 
self reminder: I AM NOT A FUCKING ROBOT.
School's making me age damn quickly too, 
one word for my current state: HAGGARD
hahahahaha oldie
Anyway i think i will probably head out to do some revision later tonight...? 
I don't know
THE RAIN IS MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE LAZY
Sunday (evening) rain is fallin'~~~

Stuck at home for now.
Not doing anything else but stoning, surfing the net, playing w photo booth even tho i look like shit lol but its okay, rolling around my bed, walking around, eating, bla bla bla
everything but revision 
I really really REALLY don't wanna mug today :'( Somehow i can't seem to start this engine 
INERTIA
But anyway, i also have decided to face up to harsh reality that i really need to lose weight
Hate ma body... for the longest time
Wish i was skinny but i somehow can never ever be like most girls
Im like stuck w this manly build hurhur
SO ENVIOUS OF EVERYONE ELSE.
ok. but anyway... i am going on a diet hahaha 
For real!!
Ok done ranting
bye xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment