November 23, 2012

#85

Studying today wasn't so bad, 
wasn't super productive or anything but i kinda am gonna take it easy
I shouldn't be stressing myself out so much, 
especially when i know for a fact that i can't work or excel under stress
so stress for me is just..... a no no.
Haha ok breathe~~~ i should join tai chi or something hahaha
alright anyway managed to do a bit of pol science today,
can't really rmb everything I've studied yet but its alright
Hopefully i will remember them by 4th dec (exam date!!!)
Hahaha so much to remember but political science is kinda interesting in a way..
and less dry as compared to technology and world change. 
Im just like... huhhhh when I'm trying to remember the stuff in the notes/textbook hahah
never knew i was so bad at technology until.. hahahah oh well.
Shall shower soon and finish up on the polscience question i was forced to stop halfway just now
ahahaha thanks to the calculus homework i completely forgot about....
but ok anyway all is well i have submitted my work
Right before the closing time *relieved* 
Alright, going off now 
hope mugging's going well for those having exams too :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment