November 11, 2012

#73

Hello everyone!
Hope your weekend's been good so far~~~
Am pretty happy because I have a long long weekend
Sat + Sun + Mon (cuz it's my non school day) + TUES (happy deepavali!!!!)
Yay :) Hahaha okay but i'll still have to spend these days doing work whats new really
But the thing is AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO BE IN SCHOOL 
I hate going to school, being in school, i just hate school 
Hahahaha 4 more years of shit....... I think i will make myself a medal after that
#survivor lol hahaha seriously i don't get it 
Everyday I'm just like.. slogging my guts out. Working like a dog.... sigh WHY
Oh well at least i'll still have my friends with me throughout this journey 
I MAKE U GUYS MEDALS TOO!!! HAHAHA lololol 
okay anyway, my weeks been pretty er... alright? Hahaha
okay bad when I'm doing work cuz i am always FUCKING STRESSED when i do work
hahahaha stress management i need to learn how to manage it effectively
Can't. Work. Under. Stress !!!
Oh well. 
But when I'm not doing work then it's all rainbows, flowers, glitter, fairies, unicorns etc etc
HAHAHA all my fav things in the world~~~
Extreme.

Alright, so this whole weeks been really hectic
Had 1 assignment due for political science on tuesday, 1 for creative thinking and presentation on wed!
The presentation was alright, i love my CT group a lot
ahahaha meetings and all are always enjoyable :)
Had meetings after class
TWC from 3-7
Meet my group mates :)
 
 HAHAHAHA
and also polscience meeting till around 930 after that
Hahaha all the best to us for our presentations this coming week!
Thursday
Didn't have AW class but i had to go back to school in the morning for a group meeting w prof to consult him for the upcoming prezzie. Hahaha k and I WAS LATE haha as always...
bad habit i need to better time management idk why I'm somehow always late even though i get out of bed really early. Haha omg.. haha k so i resorted to cabbing again haha 
thats the price to pay (literally) for being late hahaha
ok got into this cab with this hilarious cab driver hahahahahahah
Was kinda just laughing the whole time hahahaha 
super funny conversation haha then picked nash up halfway and went to prof's office for consult!
Dropped by frolick to visit my dearest paupau after that
hahahaaha look at the retarded pics we took!!!
 Hehe love you paubei <3
Hahhahaha and if u think i look different or weird in my pics above.. thats because I've been too lazy to put on ze eyeliner... hahahaahaha but wtv its ok! Haha
Went to my fav study place to complete my draft for the third writing piece for Acad writing. 
Had to get it done for consultation the next day
Idk but i got damn stressed doing it cuz i kinda got the format wrong at first hahaha 
wtf i tried to synthesize everything how stupid can i get.... ugh.
But thank god for my bellymelly!!! 
Totally saved me immediately with ONE PHONE CALL~~~ <3 Ahhhh love u so much! 
THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT <3 :') 
But anyway i still didn't manage to finish the whole thing in the end hahaha wtf i tried my best to though!!! Oh well. But i'm glad i wasn't like off-track or anything (accordingly to prof~) woooooo 
haha okay, i think i will get this done asap so i wouldn't have to keep worrying about it. 

Friday
Went for SP's dance concert at kallang theatre with my family to support the monster aka my sister
haahahahhhaha ok kidding.
But yeah i really enjoyed it!!!
It was such a good performance!
Even though i was busy taking pics the whole time
NO NOT OF MYSELF (!!!!) but for my sis hahaha
Everything, like the props and all were made so nicely
and the performers were all super good!
Am happy for my sis, i can tell that she really loves her cca :)
Glad the effort paid off!!!
Some pics
Almost all of us except for the bro cuz he had something on last min and couldn't make it :<

Yesterday, i went to work!
HAHA ya, after 10000 years.
Had nothing to do the whole time except to eat.
Hahahahahahhaa ya reason why I'm so fat.
I cannot stop eating hahahaha my mouth is like a machine
my jaw muscles are probably the strongest part of my body 
what a joke right me sigh hahahaha
LOL boingboingboing ball 4eva
Went for a night run too after work!!
(can tell I'm trying to act sporty HAHAHA)
but omg the weather was so nice and cooling
i really enjoyed jogging!!!
Haven't ran in ages, I used to be really sporty when i was in sec school
whatever happened to me... no eye deer~~~
Hahahaha ok but of course im not as fit anymore
Have been a piece of lard since i've stopped squash in mid 2011. 
Hahahahaha but i think I'm going to start going for jogs again
need to do something about my gross bodehhhh hahahahaha dafug
but srsly lalala
Ko-ed after showering and woke up at 3am
Felt super hungry and started looking for food in my half conscious state
ATE A LOT OF CEREAL without really knowing what was going on
Does this happen to normal people
AHAHAH happens to me quite often er...
hahahaha damn ridiculous hahaha
Today... i think i'll be spending the rest of the day doing work/revising math for the stupid quiz!! Ugh :(
See y'all 
MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment