March 21, 2012

#9

Cuz I love the way you say good morning,
And you take me the way i am.
Spent the day trying to complete my uni apps which turned out to be a complete failure,
cuz i started tumblr-ing instead..
Urghhhh why are uni apps so tough lolol ok i am officially brain dead,
must be the months of not studying, totally killed my brain :'(
Alright anyway i will continue the apps tomorrow (hopefully)
Really need to get them done if not i'll be forced to take a gap year cuz i'll be school-less lol
Went to town w mum, didn't really buy much. Just some makeup and a blazer. Haha saw this dress from topshop I REALLY LIKED IT A LOT but it's out of stock for my size (WHICH IM NOT GONNA SAY HERE CUZ THEN YOULL ALL KNOW HOW FAT I AM) LOL
.. if only i was skinnier, it would be so much better and i'll be a 110% happygirl today
LE SIGH~
I'm destined to be a ball, nvm.
Okay gonna head to butter in a bit hahaha the rain makes me sleepy
Ate so much for dinner so now i gotta wear a blazer to 'wrap' myself tonight
HAHAHA wah i just made myself sound like a rice dumpling hehe
okay bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment