March 31, 2012

#13

I AM OFFICIALLY, OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ALL MY UNI APPS
like rly done! I know i blogged this before but i mean done now like submitted all my supporting documents kind of done :D
Hahaha not just online applications... hmm haha
Also i decided to last min apply to NTU too haha
And i'm so thankful to have my teachers, they were totally okay writing me the appraisal (req for the ntu app) last min!
Hahaha omg super love them <3 Thank you :')

Kay so i spent the whole day trying to find everything and etc. Omg so super stressful
Or is it just me, that i get stressed out easily?
No right......? Oh dear. Haha but honestly i was DAMN stressed
Also cuz i was late and my printer decided to go against me
>:( So i was stuck at home trying to print for AGESSS
omg i was so angsty >:O
lol haha + pms-ing so it's not good!!!
My sister's indirect way of hinting that i'm being a total moodswing-ish bitch:
"Omg it's coming...."
HAHAHAHAHAH wtf it makes me sound like some tyrant lol
like some tsunami wave hahaha omygoodness
BUT ANYWAY,
i was in such a terrible mood this afternoon/evening :<
Okay but anyway, THANK U NAWI FOR HELPING ME SORT OUT MY DOCUMENTS + WAITING FOR ME FOR 1H cuz i was stuck at home before that
Omg, really my best friend... (': THANK YOU!!!! So much
So ya anw dropped my stuff at SMU and omg, all the supporting documents were like...
THE DROP BOX WAS SUPER FULL.
It's like overflowing, what if mine drops out :O
Noooooo plz stay inside the box my precious *.* hehe

Kay, right now i'm listening to... Justin Bieber
EH DON'T JUDGE.
Hahahaha i used to not like him at all but i just chanced upon some of his songs,
THEY'RE QUITE GOOD..
I'm playing his 'Down to earth' on repeat, IT'S SUCH A GOOD SONG
I love it, i express my <3 for this song
I'm gonna play it at work omg yes so exciting hahahaha
I'm home on a fri night!!! :D
O:) Let my holy light shine upon you all~~~
Hahahaha okay just kidding
Hope everyone had a good day today~
Whatever it is,
TGIF!!!!!
Omg i just got reminded of Rebecca Black
..................................
Hahahahahahahahaha
hehe ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment