March 28, 2012

#11

I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY UNI APPS!!!!!
omg hahahaha i'm so happy
Uni apps are seriously quite hard, maybe cuz my brain is super rusty from the long break since A's ended in november 2011...? Hahaha I haven't written anything proper for MONTHS!
Feels weird typing something important, lol. Okay i really hope my app turns out successful... if not.... gap year? Lol ya
*Fingers and toes crossed xxx*

Have been so busy recently
I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES :'(
I've been waiting for it to come out since i saw the trailer in november.. omg
I really wanna watch it asap, i think i might even watch it 3x

Anyway yesterday i tutored a 3.5year old kid that Mich 'transferred' to me hahaha
okay it's really q difficult to teach a kid so young cuz his attention span is really v short
Haha and uh... what's the most effective way of teaching phonics?????
I had to teach him and play ball w him at the same time hahaha
okay but he's very cute!!! Just that he speaks chinese a lot better than english so it's v challenging hahaha okay nvm i like kids anw <:

In celebration of completing my apps I AM GOING TO PHUTURE TONIGHT
hahahahaha sometimes i'm too good to myself lol
Have a good day ahead everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment