March 7, 2012

#1

Hello everyone :)

Kinda decided to start blogging on a blog instead of a tumblr cuz i think i wanna leave it for pics/gifs alone so.... :) Haha was looking thru the inbox of a reaaaally old email of mine (created it in primary6!) and found a couple of photos taken extremely long ago, like when i was in primary6 and sec1 hahaha i am so tempted to upload it but... i think it's too embarrassing for me, i have nowhere to hide my face *covers eyes* OH WELL

Alright so recently, life has not been all sunshine and rainbows...~
Just last friday i received my results slip for Alevels. I'm fine with my results but not like super happy or anything. I can still get into a local uni so yeaaaah, just in case some of you think i failed it or something... i didn't :) Haha but actually thinking back about jc, i was very much of a slacker haha sigh, look what happens when you fail to prioritize~ But anw at least the extra amount of effort i put in during the last 3 months before the actual examinations got me ratherrrr decent results, *self consolation* hahaha okay i needa stop fretting, hahaha gotta start applying for unis soon, and to be honest i still don't know exactly WHY i wanna apply for some courses, sigh how am i going to write my app, i really don't know. But i guess i'll probably apply to business courses and social sciences in nus/smu? Not sureeee, let's pray that i get accepted somewhere *fingers crossed! Haha i'm kinda scared to start uni though, idk why hahaha i know i should be excited but i think i'm more of 'scared' heh :'( Everyone says uni's really fun though so i'm not sure, maybe i'm thinking too much as always haha :<

Today is a pretty down/saddening day for me, went for the wake this afternoon of a really sweet friend of mine. Sigh, it's really brave of you to have fought so hard throughout the months of illness, you're an inspiration to not only me, but everyone else. I'm so glad to have known you, to have shared memories with you, and to have competed in nationals as a team with you. I guess the most amazing part about being in scgs is that we all watched each other grow from 7 to 16, and then to who we all are now. It's been 12 years since i've known you, and you're the most beautiful person anyone has ever known. I'll keep u in my memory and heart, Rest In Peace Issy, I love you.

We can never expect what's gonna happen next in life, and sometimes we tend to take what we have for granted, never realising what has always been there only until it's gone. So, cherish. Cherish every single moment spent and live with no regrets, none at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment