March 25, 2012

#10

Got back from work about an hour ago,
so freaking tired... can't sleep yet cuz i just showered and my hair's still very wet urgh
Cons of having long hair, it takes forever to dry!
And i'm super lazy get the hair dryer in my parents room cuz i don't wanna like wake any of them up either... hmmm yeah haha so i decided to update my blog :)

k anw! I went to SHAKE last night, my very very first time hahaha
and, i was super underdressed.. lol *hides face
Was too lazy to dress up and i thought the girls were gonna be as casual as i was hahahaha
omg okay i really looked like a joke... but it's okay nvm *consoles self
Shake's alright, the music was good and stuff but the bad thing about it is that there weren't lockers..? Ya hahah that's about it. I might wanna go there next week ^^ Hehe okay anw I
ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY WHATSAPP WHILE SHAKING AT SHAKE -.- and somehow i can't download it back cuz there's something wrong w my bb app or wtv >:(

So yes, if there's anything, plz TEXT me ok!! Don't whatsapp me cuz you won't get a reply!
Okay we went to phuture after awhile at shake.. hahaha x100 embarrassment haha i am never gonna dress this casual to a club ever again :'( Lesson learnt hahaha actually it's ok to dress like how i did last night if you're hot but i'm far from hot so i think it's damn stupid hahaha omg what was i thinking man :S I don't know either haha oh well!!!!!
Was q sian at first cuz i had a slight migraine at phuture omg hahaha must be the fatigue. But ya decided to dance it off after a long while of stoning lol dance dance revolution wooooo
Had such a good/lovely company <3 Love you girlsss

Some pics of the night:
Omg my eyes keep shutting while i'm trying to blog hahaha
Gonna pluck those lazy bones out to get the freaking hair dryer i cannot take it anymore :\
11h shift tomorrow... really dreading it. Hope someone last min msgs me to say that they can take my 5-10 shift tomorrow, ETERNAL GRATITUDE <3
Ahhhh okay goodnight everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment