March 16, 2012

#5

Met up with sharon and jess last night!!!
I was LATE... what's new hahaha okay but anyway,
I'm so glad we managed to catch up :')
I love catching up w old friends!
Went to get yogurt from yoguru and jess was like,
"Isn't it weird that you're buying yogurt from yoguru cuz you work at frolick??"
hahahaha but.. there's only one yogurt shop here in rafflescity! hahaha
and i was like "is it weird if you buy chocolates from Royce cuz you work at awfully chocolate...?"
Hahaha all these competition stuff hahaha so funny :) okay we are all neutral people hoooray

Headed down to Esplanade! I haven't been there in ages
I think the last time i've been there was... 2 years ago lol
Well, it's still a beautiful place nevertheless
Love the atmosphere!
So now i'm super happy because the very busy-body kpo girl me is now updated w the love lives of my two angels O:)
HAHAHA happy for you girls!!!!
And for me.... i will just stick to being a nun for eternity

Hahaha oops i accidentally cut jess off again.... hahaha but don't u find it quite artistic.. HAHA
Jess is upset cuz i cut her out previously HAHA
Here's my favourite pic of the night:
:)
Hahaha we are such camwhoresssss

I can't stop playing endlessly by the cab hahaha
I think it's such a sweet song, everyone pls go listen to it :)
It's playing on repeat hehehe

Gotta head out soon to submit my brother's uni app form since he's in taiwan now for 3 weeks for army... SO LUCKY I WANNA GO TAIWAN!!!
Had to deliberately swop my morning shift to night shift today just to submit it..
I am such a good sister :') be touched!!!
But anyway i really don't understand why my sister is so lazy cuz she's free and i have work and all. Idk if you're gonna see this... BUT YOU'RE REALLY REALLY VERY LAZY YOU KNOW omg
Somehow everything becomes my responsibility..
i'm in charge of buying lunches now and even dinner when my mum's busy w work
lol

okay nvm, at least i think i managed to fix an appointment for my hair.. i need to re-perm my hair cuz it's v gross now ahhaha yes then work after that.. and uni apps to be done when i'm back
THIS I PROMISE MYSELF.
No more procrastination i've been been procrastinating since... 05/03/2012
haha okay
what a packed day ahead for me :S

Nevertheless!!!!
Have a good day ahead everyone
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment