July 2, 2014

#156: Short updates!

Hello July 
Time really flies, my summer break is almost over!
I haven't been taking a good break this holiday because I've been working non-stop..
And you guys may think like I'm gg to have so much savings after this but nooo
you're wrong, I've been cabbing a lot to work because I'm a tardy queen hahahaha 
(and i cannot emphasize on how much i hate my location- its so far from everywhere..)
Cabbing is like my desperate measure / last resort / great attempt to be on time
but i still fail anyway because of the jam #majorfml oh well
ok getting better now..... though!!!!!!!! i have been pretty much on time for awhile now 
WITHOUT CABBING 
(wooooo so proud of myself - Ok. Quite lame hahaha)
Haven't been able to meet or catchup with many of my friends because of work.
and you're probably thinking like 
"work got no time? I work full time also have time what" .. 
But eh don't "liddat" leh..
i have more than 2 jobs ok 
hahahaha not sure why i am so hardcore but I'm getting used to it
Thats a good thing... right????
right? right? right??? Hahahaha

I have one more month left to the start of Year 3!!!! 
I am really not looking forward to school :(
Also because i am gg to be drowning in so much work (5 mods :'( )
I don't have as much brain power as those in school ok :(
but ok i guess consistency and good time management is KEY!!!!!
I hope i can stick to my resolution....... #positivitypls 

Alright, some of the things I've been up to this summer (other than work)

1. Exploring food places 
hehehe I've been feasting like a KING. 
And because i end work really late, 
i now have a habit of eating past midnight 
(Bye bye dream abs you will never be a hottie valen) 
Hahaha i can't resist food >:( 
I shall write up a post on my fav places to NOM!!!!
 And places i go to eat past midnight ^^
(I promise not to be lazy and mia from my blog :D MEGAWATT SMILE!!!!)

2. Modeled for a newly start up blogshop - Gladleigh! 
It was a really cool experience for me, and like its nice to be able to help out!
Shirley and her partner were really nice 
(I've never met them before prior to this!) 
and I'm really thankful that they were such lovely ppl :)
Their website is still in progress, 
but you can show some love and support by liking their fb page!!! 
Hehe tq tq <3
Some sneak preview here!
:)
3. My baby nephew's first month last sunday!!!!
Hello hello a big welcome to the my very first nephew from my paternal family! 
It was my first time seeing my baby nephew Andre <3
He is so precious!
Such a healthy and cute babyyyyy, with tons of hair!!!
Totally reminded me of my siblings and i when we were babies
our hair was like an explosion hahahahaha serious
Ate tonssss of food because idk why i was starving (again)
And had so much fun playing with my baby niece and fav kayla!
(can u see the 'kayla' written in pink??? 
hahaha its her choice of colour and handwriting!)
 Baby selfie, awwwwww <3
My 2 yr old niece charlotte who is practically a genius!
She reads and recognizes tons of colours, animals, and numbers :o

Also, some catching up with my family last sun :)
Spent some girl time with my mum and sis after at bugis street
it was MAD PACKED 
I will never go there on a sunday again 
hahaha really felt 110% like bangkok 
Bought some clothes for work hehe 
and had a super yummy dinner @ Kungfu Paradise!
Wasn't hungry but still ate anyway, loved the fish n chips!!! 
Had a great time last sunday, finally a day off!
And got to spend it with my loved ones xx

Alright, I'm gonna start preparing for work now
or ill be late again hahaha
hope u enjoyed reading my super short update here!
hehe okay bye!!!!
Mwah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment