April 30, 2014

#155: The first week of my summer hols :)

SCHOOL'S OUT
Hi y'all!!! 
The super duper lazy me has finally found some time to blog :)

okay, so...
My favourite time of the year has arrived: S U M M E R  H O L S!!!
Hahaha dazright~ I've been waiting since forever. 

School's been really crazy esp last semester
Constantly overwhelmed by readings, assignments and projects
Had no time to do anything else... (or is it just bad time management...)
Well ok, maybe a combination of both.
But anyway, other than the insane amount of workload
There were also a few good things that came out of the semester
Like i made many new and good friends through projects, 
KIND OF learnt how to better manage stress
No seriously, i tend to get panic attacks all the time 
I always feel like i have anxiety disorders hahahaha (or do i???)
And also... time..
Ok just a bit.. i know all of you guys who see this are gonna be so strongly against this..
but seriously i AM better now!!!!! 
HAHAHA ok but punctuality not really there yet
but still, I'm really putting in effort so I'm not as late as before 
Give me some credit k
heh okay also, kinda got a little more optimistic 
and TRIED to have more internal locus of control LOL
Im getting there............. er. ok. 
moving on

The past week was spent catching up with friends and shopping
Hahaha I've recently developed this mad love for sushi tei's Hanasaki
Thank you nashie for the intro to such a delicious dish!
If you like squid, you have to try this!!!
But it's not exactly healthy tho, like fried and stuff so..
BUT IT'S GOOD and you won't get fat from it
hahaha it also comes with Jap Mayo
I promise you will love it
hahaha every time i go there i'll have to order that dish


YUMMMMZ

Had a good catchup with nash over lunch then went to FEP to meet mel!!!
Hahaha time spent with her is always filled with so much laughter 
Really sad how we always don't have time for each other whenever there's school
But its nice how we can still be so close and retarded together regardless!
HAHAHAHA just look at how retarded our faces are
omg cracks me up every time
Love you my telepathy teletubby <3


Also, managed to meet Van for awhile last week!
Was supposed to meet for dinner but we were just....
procrastinating and we ended up having supper
hahaha managed to try the food at 49seats as suggested by van
Took a long time to find the place..
it's like a street within a street and its quite hard to navigate my way 
and i can't read maps idk why
hahaha and im not a bimbo pls take that thought back
and anw i met one of the WORST cab driver ever
my luck with cab drivers really
like he didn't know how to get to the place 
and he didn't have any street directory or whatsoever
and didn't bother trying... just decided to drop me at some street 'nearby'
and told me to walk myself
........ OK can.
i hate these kind of cab drivers really
so mean and selfish
ok so i got lost for like 40min HAHAHAHA 
and had van to come to my rescue in her cab
thanks van hahahaha
These are the food we ordered:
- Tomyum pasta
- Seafood marinara
- Cheese fries
- Calamari rings


The food was not bad! 
And the prices are really affordable as well
Go try!! but don't get lost like me hahaha

Also, spent one of the days with mum
Had my fav sliced fish ban mian at the food court for lunch
Haven't had this in awhile :)
Oh here's mum!!!
Hahaha im a super annoying child i keep forcing her to take pictures..
"eh mum cannot.. you didn't smile"
"okay can alr." HAHAHAHA
i love my mum!
And us on the way to visit popo!!!!
This is grandma:
She's super cute i was like popo lets take a pic!!!!
And she said "pic?? ok wait" 
then she whipped out her sunglasses
HAHAH awwwww popo! 
<3 

Went to shop for awhile at JEM
and then i kinda forced my mum to eat sushi tei w me (again)
hahahahahahhaha I'm REALLY annoying
Here's mum and her ramen
I really LOVE this pic of her!!!!
She looks so cute and happy??!?! 
hahaha look at her
And she's so pretty right hahaha she haz no makeup on at all
Au naturel beauty (unlike me but not the pt)

Anyway i really love sushi tei!!!
it's my all time fav
If you don't know what to get when you dine there
Please try the Hanasaki!
And Aburi Salmon Roll, its sooo good
Also, all you healthy people out there
SALMON SASHIMI SALAD 
with sushi tei dressing! It's a MUST try
hahaha i get that every time and i always feel so happy and satisfied
 (Extra dressing please.)

Also, what is post exam / summer hols without partying??? 
hehehe had so much fun last week with my fav bunch of starring peepzzz
And i made many new friends as well! 
Really nice to meet y'all :)
Super happy to see so many of my friends at zouk too!

Some pics from wed!
 



 Pics from Sat!!!!
 Sourplum shots!!! <3
Qtpie <3
 
 

I had so much fun!
Excluding the hangovers after but yeah hahaha
flaming kils me everytime
No more flamings pls

Ok last highlight  of this post:
91.3FM Meet The Besties Party at WooBar @ W Singapore!
It was my first time there, and other than the fact that it is really inaccessible
Esp if u take the public transport, 
cuz theres no way you can get there without resorting to cabbing
LOL no I'm srs tho
It's a really nice place!!! Like the ambience and everything

Thank you Nashie for inviting me :))
It was definitely an experience!
Had fun participating in the games 
altho i wasn't really very spontaneous in that feet/hands game thing

because my outfit was kinda a hindrance to my movements
(and also because I'm quite slow at registering)
"Huh... 3 hands.... 3 feet....????"
I have this 5 sec lag all the time.. shit fml
Hahahaha sorry.. I'm such a burden hahaha

Ok! Just in case you guys don't know about this best friend contest thing,
I'll fill you guys in here!
Basically one of my best friends from school Nash is participating in a competition,
together with her best friend, Chris, hosted by HOT 91.3fm!!
There are 3 pairs in this competition and they will be competing in several rounds
and some of which would require YOUR support 
And you can do this by voting for them!
It's really simple, all you have to do is to 'LIKE' their pics on fb :) 
Do check out their fb page at:

Support Chris&Nash!
Both of them are really awesome people!
Ive known Nash since the start of SMU 
and she's really helped me a lot in every aspect of my life,
she's like a great pillar of strength and support :) 
And I've known chris since RJC and he's honestly a nice and friendly guy!
Really hope y'all could support them and help them win this comp! :)

More pics of the night!
From my cam and the photographer at the event! 
Of course there is a huge contrast between mine and his but.. it's alright
I'm still gonna post mine up anw hehehe
 Really like the photos taken by the photographer there, its really nice! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment