September 2, 2013

#147: Weekend/Cheers to new hair ^^

Hi everyone!
Im already into my 3rd week of school, time really flies
Hahahaha okay school's starting to get busier, kinda
although i would say that this semester's pretty chill as compared to my first year
Alright i hope none of you are having any monday blues!


I guess we should look forward to the good things instead of just lessons assignments and blaaaah
Hahaha I'm trying to be more positive about things esp cuz I'm such a pessimist
And that isn't helping me at all
it just makes me really down....
I suppose its really a matter of perception
But anyway I'm bent on changing this terrible mindset- 
things WILL get better and i shouldn't make things seem so tough for myself
And for the rest of you guys who are damnnnn sian about sch
TRUST ME, i know how you feel.
But we're almost thereeee, press on :)
Im so excited for the hols already
hahahahahaha but before that,
its time to pull up my GPA, i can definitely do this :)

With that in mind,
i should probably start being more disciplined and mug more during my free time esp weekends!!
I tried but i wasn't really able to like focus
Maybe because i had too many things on my mind for the past couple of days
but all is well! 
Am so so glad hehe

oh yes, i also got my hair dyed
hahaha got really sick of brown
so i decided to go DARK
hahahaha got violet dark brown/black
i really like this color :)
Dont regret it at all!
OH i also got my hair cut
hahhahaa like 1.5 inches??? I think...
And eh that is a lot of me alr k
 considering the fact that I'm super rapunzel 
hahahaha okay but I'm happy w the turn out
WO HEN KAI XIN!!! 
woooop
^^

Also, met bb ytd :)
Thanks for accompanying me at the library
like even when you're sick!!!
I reallyyyy appreciate it and i hope your nose heals asap <3
Had so much fun at dinner w this boy after :)
Hahahahaha watch our instavids and be amused... LOL
This boy. Hahahahhaa really made my day <3 
Here are the links:

For the super boliao one in the library, click here:

For the damn gross and cheekopek one during dinner, click here

HAHAHAHAHA i love you so much 

Random stuff during/after dinner 
(Including some pics at supper on sat night..)
xxx
Gonna leave home soon to study (IF I STILL HAVE TIME :<) before my 7pm classss
yeah pretty sian because thats my only class on monday
so yeah, but I'm glad that class is really fun 
Like, i enjoy social psych class very much :)
So far schools fine, i mean my profs are all v kind!
So that makes school a lot more bearable alr and I'm thankful for that :)
Also, decided to join a cca this yr!!!
(Did not join any last yr- i missed my voix auditions cuz i was sick.... hahah zz)
Not sure if i wanna sign up for it again but i think voix is a very interesting cca!
But yeah, I've signed up for sound foundry w janeen hehe
Gonna go for the camp this fri!
Excited~~~~ 
But before that, NEED TO GET MC TEST THIS THURS NIGHT OVER AND DONE WITH
Gotta scoreeeeeeee 
C O N Q U E R
Go me :>

4 comments: