September 6, 2013

#148: New band yay hahaha

It's almost 5am now and I'm almost wide awake as usual.....
Haha oh man, i can't seem to adjust my body clock :(
But anyways, today's test didn't go so well for me
Pretty bummed but it's alright, i need to learn from my mistakes and move on
It will get better.

Stayed back in school after the test w janeen for practice......
You must be like huh what?? Hahahaha
yeah we are gonna audition for sound foundry's unplugged next week hahahahaha
Wish us luckkkk~~
*nervous*


Sound foundry camp tomorrowwww
(Yeah i finally joined a cca yay! Thank god for janeen hehe)
excited yet tired
hope everything goes well!
Oh ya anw, say hello to Jayvee!!!!
hahahahahhaha
do not judge our band name 
we really couldn't think of a better name hahahaha

More pics:
 Alright short post tonight because i reaaaally should force myself to enter dreamland
so... goodnight!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment