August 29, 2013

#146: Starring

Facilitating for starring was really a great experience for me!
To be honest i didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as I did
And i am really thankful to have such fun loving ppl (both facilitators and freshies) throughout :)


There were several events- camp, givesback, homelove, carwash, etc
Was initially quite sian to go for camp HAHAHA
I confess hahaha 
maybe also cuz I got back from bkk only like 2 days before
So i felt like i needed more rest time in my home country... lol damn right~
okay anyway
got up reaaaally early in the morning (yes camps, nth new)
Was late still lol despite me rushing like mad hahahha
but nvm i had mel w me HAHAHAHA
late tgt woop #troublemakers
Met the group, settled stuff and then played some ice breaking games
Hahaha yeah, usual camp stuff!
Okay not gonna talk about all the activities and stuff during camp
but anyway, i really liked the impromptu cheer we all came up w at the very last min
Hahahha so original and SO CUTE ^^
Rigel5 Facis (Sokchin left earlier here :<)
SMU Bestie melly!!!! So glad to have you
Only we can understand the shit we both say 
thank you for laughing with me when no one else is laughing
HAHAHAHA xoxoxo

Also, i really enjoyed myself at starring'givesback 
Loved the kids we interacted with at the Salvation Army
It's so nice to see them so happy, laughing and smiling at almost everything :')
Kinda sad that it has ended, but I'm really hoping that we can organize a visit to SV soon!
(I dreamt about these kids three times...)

Starring carwash was really tiring though. Hahaha it's the merciless sun
We were stationed at the HV multi storey carpark
On the second level with no shelter on the first day
hahahaha spammed so so much sunblock on myself
ESPECIALLY my nose (because i have a weird nose which points up like a hook lol...)
So yeah, it is the first part of my entire body to get burnt first hahahaha
See:
I looked like a complete idiot like i had a pore pack on for hours HAHAHA
Second day was slightly better in terms of our station
but still super duper hot
hahaha like can die kinda heat
nevertheless we had a lot of fun together
Not forgetting how kind and sweet my dear freshies' family were to bring refreshments for us when they came to get their cars washed :') omggggg so touched 
esp during times like these...... hahaha so much loveeee
I am really very thankful for my rigel5 <3
They make everything so much better!
Even when i feel like shit, hahahah they nv fail to crack me up

I think all these events have really bonded our group,
WE EVEN HAD TWO CLUBBING SESSIONS AFTER STARRING
Hahahahahahha one of which i did not go.... but hahahahahaa coolshit~~
"eh we pretend to look away!!" LOL 
 
Oval mauf
 its amazing how close everyone has gotten to each other despite the short period of time :)
We might not all be super similar in terms of character and such
but somehow we are able to get along so well as a group
so harmonious~~~ woohoo
hahahaha ok i think you can tell how much i love these people 
hahahaha i really do!!!
Although you guys make me feel damn unattractive cuz you all say I'm a turnoff...
And that i am a GORILLA ....
i still love you all
hahahahahahha 
Thank you for making my summer so much better
especially when the break was about to end and i got really sad and stuff about it

At least these people give me something to look forward to during school term :)
ALTHOUGH WE ARENT FROM THE SAME BATCH
hahahaha but i honestly don't feel any different from any of them
like i feel like a freshie w them (hahaha MEL YOU ALSO RIGHT)
hahahhahahaha #truestory
but anyway 
love you guys big time!!!
mwah big fat wet kisses
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment