October 23, 2012

#71

I give up, really.
It's like no matter how much i do, how hard i try
I am never good enough.
I can never be good enough, ever.
Im not even asking for a lot
I don't expect much from myself
but i guess doing my best is not going to be enough.
What exactly is enough? I don't know, i honestly don't.
I hate this feeling.
Why am i constantly going through this ridiculous emotional rubbish?
One moment I'm motivated and the next I'm crushed.
All the attempts to study everyday will not help.
Because i am stuck with this useless brain
I am fucking useless, i am a good for nothing 
Nothing is ever gonna change that.
Really don't wanna feel so demoralized 
Dont wanna disappoint anyone especially my parents but i can't help this feeling.
So affected now I can't even start working on my other assignments
This ridiculous grade took whatever optimism or motivation left in me away,
Almost immediately.
I really don't understand why i put myself through this..
I am so worthless.
School is killin' me
I don't know how long i can take this
I really feel like disappearing
I mean it, get me out of here
I can't deal with this anymore,
I am so unhappy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment