October 20, 2012

#70

Hello everyone
I am alive hahaha amazing
Week 9 is coming to an end in... a days time 
school is really hectic it's insane,
so much work and assignments to complete 
and to top it all off, PRESENTATIONS AND EXAMS
then lalala welcome dec hols
*spreads arms out widely*
I absolutely cannot wait for this day to come, that feeling of liberation... i miss you :'(
hahaha okay for now i will try my best not to break down again
SUCK. IT. UP
yes, just a little bit more......
Am also trying very hard to forgive myself for doing such a shit piece of essay for my TWC assignment cuz i was completely c l u e l e s s and stressed out, and ended up not using much of what i researched on for 2 days....... and really really screwing it up so badly i don't even think i will get a.... C? 
Er... idk :'( SIGH 
Also, the shit mid terms for calculus on wednesday, trust me it was so bad. Whats new right...? 
Me... math..... no. 
NO
ok, it should be a yes 
I will make myself love math, practice practice practice i cannot emphasize enough.... 
Didn't spend much time doing so (i admit) because i really was trying to work on the twc assignment which failed me anyway, so i kinda screwed 2 things up, nicely done valentina yong. 
Better next time
I will be. 
But anyway, have been trying to keep up w school work
SPENT MY ENTIRE WEEK STUDYING W WAN ZHEN <3
(HAHAHAHA GORJUZ)
Hahahahaha i am so glad to have a study buddy in such an unknown land
hahahaha heartland macs study buddy 4ever :>
Don't expect results of all these mugging to be immediate,
but i really do hope that all these hardwork + no-life kind of life will pay off at the end of the semester..
Really am trying! 
It really suck having to spend friday nights and weekends studying/revising/working on assignments 
All these mugging have also caused me to fall sick, just 2 days ago
i was suddenly down w stomach flu...? Weird.
Dragged myself to school for my 1.5h 830am class even though i felt like i was about to collapse anytime
not forgetting to mention the disgusting train ride to school
long and arduous, so uncomfortable having to squeeze on the train + all the motion sickness which made my nausea much worse than it alr was..
i thought i was gonna puke on someone hahahahaa omg imagine if that really happened... 
idk what i would do hahahaha ok but thankfully it didn't so yay
got home after school and slept for like almost 6h straight
hahaha think i really needed that sleep 
Felt much better after that although there was still some queasiness and all but ok
Despite this discomfort, I forced myself to be studious and managed to drag myself (again) to macs 
hahaahha attempted to study but......... wasn't very productive but its alright, managed to read a bit of 'footsteps' ahahha its a book we have to do for my political science book review.
Its a pretty interesting book actually, surprisingly! Haha ok at least reading it wouldn't be that bad
i can do this go go go

Had TWC makeup class today...
yes on a saturday morning at 830am. 
That is two consecutive lessons of TWC
overdoseeeeeeeee :o
I feel so lost :'( Hahaha and i was so tired this morning i was just stoning 3/4 of the time 
oh well.
Went to bb frolick to collect my pay cheque!!!! ok at least i won't be as pathetic as before now w that leeeedle bit of $$$.... and KINDER SURPRISE!!!
Jessie popped by too to collect her cheque :)))
So happy to see her my barbz J!!!
Hahaha haven't seen her for months, cuz she went overseas for exchange + she's busy interning now 
wished althee could be there too, unity *.*
hahahahaha oh well 
but vvv happy cuz i managed to do some catching up w my beloved j :D
finally!!!!! Miss u love u~~~
then got home and slacked around for a bit and now i am currently at macdonalds....
blogging

hahahahahahahahaha omg... ok but i was studying before this. Just ending the session early cuz i was getting restless and unproductive anyway.
Shall study harder tomorrow, i promise myself!! 
Loads of work to do so lol i don't think i have a choice... 
but somehow idk about you guys but productivity rate feels slightly, sliiiightly lower on fri and sat (esp at night?) Hahaha don't know la. zzzzz hahaha 
ok pics pics pics 
(taken during break!!!)
 
 Hehe okay 
goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment