October 9, 2012

#69

Day two of recess week
haven't studied or done any work
but.... let's not care too much about it lol
I can try to do some revision later :s no promises though ahhh
Don't even wanna study at all during the whole break
UNI IS SO TIRING -whines- hahaha sigh
okay anyway! Went to school today for this cip talk with melmel
i was almost late for it, rushed like M A D 
and walked like nv before from city hall to school of accountancy 
hahahaha heart was racing srsly haahha
okay but i made it!!! YES :)))
\0/\0/\0/
Decided to shop after the talk hahahaha
bus-ed to town whee
Went to 313 and orchard central :>
spent so much, fml
I really don't have any self control 
it's crazy!!! 
alright but anyway I'm quite happy with my buys nevertheless
 2 of the 5 items i bought today :)

Also not forgetting to wish my best friend cheryl 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! <3
You're the bestest friend anyone can ever have <3
I'm so so thankful to have you in my life!
Thank you for all that you've done for me bb!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
xxx

hahaha hope today went well for u guys
baibai hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment